Fantasy MLB

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
anyone keen on this? i know NBA is a bit of a fail (mainly coz im destroying) but this could be kiiiinda similar to football. whos in?

I'll be in

At least if I participate in this it will be a baseball team I follow some hope of winning something...unless I stack it with Indians of course!

TOO BAD. I've already done it.

Here we go.

League ID: 378935
Password: broncos

Also, it's Yahoo fantasy baseball.

very nice. ill sign up when im at work tomorrow. give me something to do other than ...work

I'm tempted to join - but I know less about baseball than I do basketball. Haha

I'm in but I was too lazy to read the rules you'd set for the draft etc. Can you give me a quick summary of when and how this is happening?

it will be an automated draft. All you need to do is pre-rank your players before re draft. I cbf doing a live draft it's too much trouble.

Clintos said:

join anyway! i dont know anything about baseball, besides fred mcgriff, everyone knows him.

pennywisealfie said:
Clintos said:

join anyway! i dont know anything about baseball, besides fred mcgriff, everyone knows him.

Yeah, just join.. we need the numbers, and you never know, you could end up pwning everyone.

Bannermania said:
it will be an automated draft. All you need to do is pre-rank your players before re draft. I cbf doing a live draft it's too much trouble.

Fair enough. So something like:

1. Sizemore
2. La Porta
3. Westbrook
4. Carmona
5. Hafner
6. Shoo Choo

should be enough to get me on the winning track...

im going to draft YOOOUUUUKKKKKK!

So WTF is going on? you kents ready for me to declare draft ready?

im down whenever everyone else is in

Active Now

• Astro
  • Griffo
  • Alec
  • Dreaglor
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • pagey
  • winslow_wong
  • Brocko
  • Morkel
  • broncos4life
  • kman
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Mr Fourex
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.