Farah "Smith isn't better than me"

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2014' started by Big Pete, Jul 3, 2014.

Error Page

That's news to the selectors for the past 9 seasons Robbie.

“It hurts every time when people say he’s a better hooker than me,” Farah said.

Aw diddums. :laugh:

Tags:
  1. Farah is good but he is kidding himself there.

2. Foordy

Foordy

Smith shits all over every other hooker currently playing the game and most hookers from past eras.

He is one of the best ever. As good as Farah is, Smith is just in another class.

CaptainHook likes this.
    Emo Robbie Farah.

[​IMG]

3. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Yes he is

4. Battler

Battler NRL Captain

Oh boy, they're all coming out of the woodwork with their chests puffed after finally winning a series... just (a reasonable man could argue that we got ripped off in game 2 with an 11-3 penalty count, and a ridiculous no try. I won't though).

5. The Aus team selection at the end of the year should bring them back down to earth.

6. He's not good enough to be the skid marks in Smith's undies.

7. Foordy

Foordy

NSW finally won a series ... the Aus selectors will probably now drop all the QLDers from the side (that they think they can get away with anyway)

8. Mister Wright

Mister Wright NRL Player

"Tell 'im he's dreamin'"

KingWebcke likes this.
  9. Hodgo, it's time for...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2016
    CaptainHook, Old Mate and Big Pete like this.
  10. Bull Shark

Bull Shark NRL Captain

Earth
    I thought Farrah might have finally buried his selfish sooky side but here it is again .... He clearly should've played soccer

11. Now I'm cranky we didn't blood Jake Friend.

Give him the three sign, Hodgo. :lol:

12. Brett

Brett

Hey Robbie,

[​IMG]

13. Alec

Alec International Rep

I dont even think he's better than Bedsey was in his prime. And Smith is definitely superior to Buderus.

Big Pete likes this.
  14. Morkel

Morkel

So no one else saw him in his interview right after the siren of Game 2? Had that same pouty, defiant face, mumbling something along the lines of "...everyone says they're better than us but they're not... we're better and this proves it..."

Sure buddy, one from nine.

15. Broncoman

Broncoman State of Origin Rep

Farah is a great player no doubt but Smith is an all time great but not superior to Farah though.

I heard someone before Origin describe Robbie Farah as the Stuart MacGill of Rugby League - This is the best description of him I've ever seen

16. Cult3

Cult3 State of Origin Captain

What? Smith is most definitely superior to Farah. Farah throws more forward passes than anyone I have ever seen, including Smith.

Also is Robbie Farah married?

17. Ari Gold

Ari Gold Master Baiter

So you are saying MacGill is an equal to Warne? No **** chance

18. Mister Wright

Mister Wright NRL Player

Actually MacGill's SR is better than Warne's & his 5WPI & 10WPM is comparable to the amount of matches played between the two. So there is some merit in saying MacGill is equal to Warne, however stats only play part of the story. Warne was clearly the better bowler and his economy rate proves that and while MacGill took more wickets per balls bowled Warne was the master and really guided the pace of a game and was responsible for as many wickets at the other end of the wicket during his spell as he was for his own wickets.

It's much the same with Smith. You could look at stats and show where Smith & Farrah are "comparable" or "equal" however it is those not-statable (that's a new word I've come up with) features of his game that make him clearly better than Farah.

Foordy and Brett like this.