Favourite Broncos pet plays

R

rod78

NYC Player
Jun 3, 2008
Just to get a new topic started I'm just interested in everyone's favourite broncos pet plays of the past.

Mine are . scrum in our own 20, 2 passes wide to dell and him one on one with a defender...try time 80m
. Renouf starting from the left side of the field with out the ball running behind the play and by the time kevvie throws him the ball his on the outside of the player on the other side of the field.
. Langers short kicking game

One probably only the oldies will remember because man i cant even remember how long ago but its stuck in my memory, it was

10 seconds to go till half time the broncos have a scrum in their own half, kevie gets the ball and puts it down field it bounces just before the fullback and comes back towards the broncos, Hancock picks it up runs around the fullback and under the black dot. The bounce was freakish. Rabs was stunned and was just yelling out You cant do that Kevie anyone remember

Beads6 said:
Love scrum in cubicle

come on that was 08 can we focus on 09 and enjoy the on field performance.

as for set plays i hold those out of nowhere moments alot higher then the set lays between langer and lockyer we proberly have more out of nowhere moments then any team has set plays

The in-goal passes in the days of Lockyer, Sailor and Tuqiri at the back.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • porouian
  • mrslong
  • Spoon
  • Stix
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.