NEWS Fifita's dad: I don't want to stuff it up for him

Took this long to be dug up about his fathers past?

Last edited:
The fathers sense of shame has been awakened. Before, nobody knew really, perhaps no more than 40 or 50 people. Now it's 400-500 thousand. Truthfully if it keeps going by the time Fifita's career is finished his fathers crap may be known by millions. I hope he stops being a bottom feeding waste of space. Dying might be noblest !

When your son is about to make close to a million a year I wouldn’t want to screw his career either. No more break and enters and meth dealings. Yeehaw 🤠

Last edited:
The fathers sense of shame has been awakened. Before, nobody knew really, perhaps no more than 40 or 50 people. Now it's 400-500 thousand. Truthfully if it keeps going by the time Fifita's career is finished his fathers crap may be known by millions. I hope he stops being a bottom feeding waste of space. Dying might be noblest !
That’s just despicable. I would rather hope he is inspired by the success of his son to live better.

That’s just despicable. I would rather hope he is inspired by the success of his son to live better.
Despicable! Really, it was more jest than suggestion but it's really hard to convey that via the written word.

What's with all these kids and having deadbeat parents?
Deadbeat parents produce resilient offspring. Kid has to grow up fast, is exposed to the harsh reality of life early on and either sets them on a life of drug/alcohol abuse and crime, or they find a channel for all the anger and hurt of a destroyed childhood and become incredibly good at whatever it is they focus that into.

This is disgraceful, I am ashamed to be on the same forum as you.

Didn't that get the emotion flowing. Keep it on topic lads, and if you don't like someone on the forum, and simply can't scroll past what they say, ignore them.

Not all parents are law abiding or morally ethical individuals.
Some had to revert to the life of crime to put food on the table for their families.

Hope the clubs welfare team give Dave and his family every support and advise they need to keep senior Fifita on the straight and narrow. No second chances, he messes up again he deserves the harshest punishment possible.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • IceWorks
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.