PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Our 2018 Women in League jerseys are on sale today at Peter Wynn's for $66 again.

Pretty tempting..

The big question is will you show your face in here after the game to take your medicine or will you be running for a place to hide ...
I’ll be here buddy, look forward to either congratulating your team or mine on this forum.

Will you show your face if you lose Foordy?

I honestly don’t think there’ll be a lot in it.
Teams fairly evenly matched on paper.
Our biggest worry is both teams recent form, yours great and ours shit, home crowd which trends to ref bias and your superior coaching. Gee I hope we remember this game for the footy and not a ref howler.

I almost made it up there today, a Dragons game at Lang Park is still on my bucket list though. Saw Simon and Garfunkel there in my Army days at Enoggera in the 80’s.

Good luck to all the Broncos fans, and all the brave Dragons fans that go today, enjoy.

Pfft.. when did he promise not to send kicks his way?? So many Drag queen supporters out early again this season carrying on about buying GF tickets in June!! Lol. Next minute they're burning jerseys and booing!! Lol... You must be a bit slow, most of you blokes have switched they're FB profile pics from Dragons shit back to family pics...
DairyAss said he was a mate, a mate wouldn’t send a kick off to Hunt.

BRONCOS FINAL NRL TEAM

1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
15. Joe Ofahengaue
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
17. David Fifita
12. Tevita Pangai
13. Josh McGuire

Interchange:

14. Patrick Mago
8. Matt Lodge
16. Korbin Sims
18. Kotoni Staggs

Coach: Wayne Bennett

Never used it before, but I’m guessing that one would still need a members card to access the lounge at a finals game? I gave a work mate my seats but they only have the printed tickets

The printed tickets have member printed on them in the price section.

BRONCOS FINAL NRL TEAM

1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
15. Joe Ofahengaue
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
17. David Fifita
12. Tevita Pangai
13. Josh McGuire

Interchange:

14. Patrick Mago
8. Matt Lodge
16. Korbin Sims
18. Kotoni Staggs

Coach: Wayne Bennett
A defensive move to start with Offa. Grind out the start, and try to get a roll going with Lodge at the 25 minute mark.

Dairyass pledged his mateship to Hunt during the week and promised you fuckers won’t send kick offs to him. As for Widdop to FB, it’s a smokescreen gents. Dufty will destroy you.
All the pressure today is with The Donkeys.
A few early points to us will take the crowd out of the equation even with your mate Sutton.

Keep dreaming you chokers. You would start choking at the sight of Suncorp & by the loud cheers you would go mental before the start of kick off. Premierships are not won at the start of the season. Sadly for your over hyped club, would be better off playing a 10 round competition.

How on earth can all the chokers think that refs will win for any side week in week out when their M$ players can't kick & can't hold on to the damm footy?

Your freaking over hyped season will end tonight fuckwit Dragons.

Keep dreaming you chokers. You would start choking at the sight of Suncorp & by the loud cheers you would go mental before the start of kick off. Premierships are not won at the start of the season. Sadly for your over hyped club, would be better off playing a 10 round competition.

How on earth can all the chokers think that refs will win for any side week in week out when their M$ players can't kick & can't hold on to the damm footy?

Your freaking over hyped season will end tonight fuckwit Dragons.

wow so much anger. hes just a passionate footy fan supporting is side like the rest of us

Lol geez, ease up on @AlSGI.

It's not like he's come on here and been a complete dickhead, it's just good old banter.

Last edited:
Yeah ease up on the name calling and swearing at other forum members. At first I thought AISGI was straight trolling but a couple times they've shown they're just passionate and happy to take a ribbing as well.

By Sammy [emoji112]

Last edited:
Gee wiz boys dont know what to say.

That was bad, wouldn’t have wished that on any supporter (even the fuckwits). Genuinely have sympathy for the Broncs fans, especially those that went to the game. Dragons weren’t that good at all.

Hopefully might be the catalyst for some positive change in the off season.

All the best.

See you guys next year.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • sooticus
  • Mustafur
  • Browny
  • Spoon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • lynx000
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.