Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much paper reading. Again, we don’t step up against those teams below us.
Korbin has to already be on their books.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Was never confident going into this, but wanted to be wrong. We just don’t turn up when we are expected to win. If you don’t think coaching has anything to do with that you are crazy. I think this is Wayne’s last game as coach of the broncos, and rightfully so. It sucks because so many quality players have signed/will re-sign because of him. But at the end of the day, if those players aren’t performing as a unit under his leadership, what’s the point? Someone pointed it out earlier, we are fast becoming the warriors of Brisbane, I’m not down for that.

Last edited:
Go easy on the bloke, that keyboard of his broke or went missing(mind you it wasn't the only thing that apparently went missing) and he had to get a new one.
When we were winning? When was that? Three games in a 25 game comp? Are you serious?

Your delusional.

Losing to the shittest team in the 8

We were up by 8 and had the chance to put our foot on their throat and then starting thinking we would do it easy. Farkin pathetic.

But then niko takes a shitty kick on the 2nd tackle and they've just go bang bang bang bang bang after

TPJ and especially Oates are not at the races.

What is the point of Oates playing if he's just going to hide on the wing and **** up the one time the ball goes his way?

I'd rather have Kahu on the wing, and shift Staggs into the centres.

TPJ just doesn't look with it at all, not sure if his injury is affecting him too.

Was never confident going into this, but wanted to be wrong. We just don’t turn up when we are expected to win. If you don’t think coaching has anything to do with that you are crazy. I think this is Wayne’s last game as coach of the broncos, and rightfully so. It sucks because so many quality players have signed/will re-sign because of him. But at the end of the day, if those players aren’t performing as a unit under his leadershup, what’s the point? Someone pointed it out earlier, we are fast becoming the warriors of Brisbane, I’m not down for that.
Its not the coach the Bennett sychophants cry.

Goodbye Korbin.

Time for our guys to put some effort in

When we were winning? When was that? Three games in a 25 game comp? Are you serious?

Your delusional.

Last time I checked 3 games in a 25 game competition doesn't get you into the finals mate and as usual you only ever show up to put the boot in, even broncs_fan at least has the courage and balls to show up and cheer the side on.

Gets Sims off, his brother is destroying him.

Can Wayne do something unprecedented, and bring Turpin in for the second half.

Been saying it for weeks. Our defence has been crap. Today, a determined and well coached team is exposing exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Allo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Organix
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • levikaden
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Brotherdu
  • winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • porouian
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.