Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t feel like I’m overreacting at all when I say “FIRE THEM ALL. Every last one of them”

Good riddance Thaiday, good riddance Sims, **** off McC, and if McGuire wants to stick around he would want to wake the **** up as well.

The 2 maccas aren't going anywhere. They are the touched ones who can do no wrong.

We haven't got a clue when consistently under the pump, and I am so over McGuire. He is a fucking liability - one out and his defence is soft.
Can’t like this enough... it’s almost a foregone conclusion that he will run one out on the 4th just to squash any sort of momentum we’ve built up. He’s a grub too, really doesn’t fit with our team for mine.

Last edited:
Smart dummy half play. Something we'll never have.

I blame this loss entirely on not seeing the random souths guy in the crowd today.

For real though, anyone who’s watched Rugby League for a while and watched this team run around as far back as even April would have told you that a soft Week 1 Finals exit was probably the best they could hope for this season.

Too many glaring problems in key positions that were never addressed (and mostly remain unaddressed for next season as well mind you) was always going to mean we were just making up the numbers in 2018

Last edited:
Reactions: Dee
I blame this loss entirely on not seeing the random souths guy in the crowd today.

Stop being nice. Blame it on our shitty players.

See ya next year on live chat. We’re fucked.

Last edited:
I'm sitting over here in Auckland sulking, but can anyone explain to me how the **** the Dragons fans are so loud vs ours? All afternoon. As if the on field action wasn't embarrassing enough.

What a piss weak performance. We didn’t deserve to go any further if this is how we turn up for finals

Conceding 40. How embarassing. Bennett needs to go. His best attribute has been getting them up for the big games, he's failed miserably.

Se ya next year on live chat. We’re fucked.

Stay for the post mortem. When paramedics turn up at roadkill they are instructed to make a joke about it. It helps them get over the trauma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Stix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Strop
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • bb_gun
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mustafur
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.