Finals Week 1

What was Addo-Carr doing?

One thing that the roosters and parra do really well is the double decoy runner which gives their halves a lot more space to pass to their outside backs. The broncos nearly never have any decoy runners which is why jimmy the jet rarely takes off.

I'm not sure that is knocked forwards

He tried to pass that, not sure how they can rule knock on. That's a try by the rules.

They needed that Parra.

Jesse tried his best to slow that down but that was damn smart from the Eels.

Wow parra just remind me of what he broncs were in 2015. Everything is done at pace

I've had a feeling all week the Eels can get it over the Storm. There one of a few teams who have that constant aggression that can worry them. The sin binning helps, and the Storm aren't that good chasing points.

Good result for us so far. Would much rather have Parra in the Prelim then Melbourne

Parra remind me so much of the 2015 broncos

Look at how they pump each other up and smash anything that moves. Scheming halves with slick skills. It's exactly the 2015 broncos.

Thank you Moses.

What a dumb pass, Addo-Carr had Auva'a covered for days.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Mighty Bronx
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • MrRobot
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.