Finals Week 1

I don't it's a pissweak excuse, for years we didn't have the luxury of even having finals outside of sydney, always traveling south of the border yet our supporters and other teams traveled to those games down in Sydney. Pathetic that only that amount of tickets have been sold so far. No excuse for any team in the sydney area to not draw good crowds especially come finals times.

especially it's not like the NRL are making it expensive to go to with tickets starting at $20 ... I expect the tickets to our home final in week 2 or 3 to be higher than that.

Just switched over the the AFL and heard they have over 90,000 people tonight at the game. Back to the nrl and you can hear the referee fart there's that little atmosphere. How long until the nrl admits we have a problem and addresses it?

Let's go Melbourne.

Another chapter in the Cameron Smith fairytale about to be written. State of Origin series winner, Premiership winner, Clive Churchill winner and World Cup winner.

He's like the Bono of the NRL.

Wasn't that forward off the hands, Yes it touched a parra player's hand but it was forward off the hands

Scott is such an amazing young talent, I thought Jennings had him covered for sure.

I'm not sure about that pass...

Look at that from Cronk. Got his players in a huddle, barking orders, making sure they keep their heads on the job. Where is that for us?

When's the last time a team won the comp with a side built on club juniors, Manly? I'm not counting the cows because they'd be rooted without JT who isn't a Cows jr.

Dumb penalty from Addo-Carr, what was he thinking?

Love or hate Melbourne they always turn up to play. Even the game they lost by a point against the Rooters in Origin minus their Origin players they turned up to play.

I don't even know half the Melbourne players and they look a hell of a lot better than our big named Origin 'stars' or our supposedly non existent Jet man.

Cronk just passing the ball forward whenever he feels like it

When's the last time a team won the comp with a side built on club juniors, Manly? I'm not counting the cows because they'd be rooted without JT who isn't a Cows jr.

South Sydney had 11 juniors in their grand final side.

Cronk just passing the ball forward whenever he feels like it

He's one of the chosen ones. Unfortunately for the rest of the comp the Storm have more of them than any other team.

Some of these Storm players are acting up, I want a camera on Bellamy pronto.

South Sydney had 11 juniors in their grand final side.

A. Johnston, D. Walker, L. Keary, A. Reynolds, G. Burgess, A. Koroisau, D. Tyrrell, J. Sutton. J. Clarke, K. Turner, T. Burgess.

Could argue the case on the Burgess boys and possibly Keary but they all came through the 20s system.

Also both Auva'a and McQueen made their debut with Souths, so depending on how you look at it...

No doubt their best players at the time were Inglis, Te'o and Burgess. If you throw in Tuqiri, they all have some affinity with Brisbane.

For the record, North Queensland only had six juniors. Feldt, Morgan, Scott, Cooper, Taumalolo, Bolton.

The rest were...

Coote - Penrith
O'Neil - Storm
Linnett - Sydney
Winterstein - Sydney
Thurston - Bulldogs
Granville - Brisbane
Tamou - Sydney
Lowe - Sydney
Kostjasyn - Sydney
Asiata - Sydney
Hannant - Brisbane

A Melbourne player just got sin binned. The world is truly ending.

I'm tipping Parra for the win.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncs30
  • Johnny92
  • The Don
  • bazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Spoon
  • Broncorob
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Santa
  • ezpz
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Dash
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Painin the Haas
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.