Finals Week #1

Wasn't there a swinging arm from Mitchell early in the game too? They never showed a replay, but the crowd booed like crazy. Wouldn't mind seeing that again.
I mentioned it on here earlier. It was a bit of a dog shot on Lee when he was on the ground.

Taukeiaho never came back on. If he somehow misses out with injury too, Roosters might be in a little bit of trouble against us (hopefully) or Souffs.

Wade Graham has done his ACL. It was unlikely he'd play in the next couple of weeks even before this was confirmed, but it's a big blow to Sharks hopes. He was a big part of their left edge attack, Moylan will really need to step up now.

Wade Graham has done his ACL. It was unlikely he'd play in the next couple of weeks even before this was confirmed, but it's a big blow to Sharks hopes. He was a big part of their left edge attack, Moylan will really need to step up now.
Of the three games so far the Panthers have had a relatively easy game in terms of bash-a-thons. They are a chance of rolling a tired looking Sharks. Which I'm not too keen on as storm will chew up the panthers.

Last edited:
Of the three games so far the Panthers have had a relatively easy game in terms of bash-a-thons. They are a chance of rolling a tired looking Sharks. Which I'm not too keen on as storm will chew up the panthers.

I think Sharks should still easily get the Panthers, especially if they actually take their chances. I think Melbourne will probably get them though.

And many on here were desperate for us to avoid the Warriors lol

True dat. The Warriors played some dumb footy and made some dumbass decisions last night.

There is a difference between the Warriors in Sydney and the Warriors at Suncorp. It is nearly a home crowd for them.

Latrell charged grade 1 will miss nxt game

Last edited:
Latrell charged grade 1 will miss nxt game

Nice. He might be overhyped by the media, but he's still dangerous as **** and can go through any defence if he gets going.
Manu is still a big problem for whoever ends up playing the Roosters though.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Broncosgirl
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.