Finals week 2 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was an awesome effort.

Hunt played 80 in the middle and did a shit load of defence. Best on field by a mile

Classic Hook ball. Same play over and over and over. Read like a book over and over and over.

We were pretty shit though. Need Boyd back next week and even then we are way up against it.

We'll be alright next week - three fresh troops really in Boyd, TPJ and Oates.

That was ugly as anything but we should so much fight I'm feeling far more confident.

We're through, but we have a monumental challenge ahead of us next week. Basically we need a career best performance from Boyd, Milf, McGuire AND Hunt.

Courageous with all the injuries. Can't fault the effort they tried their best unlike last week. But u won't hear a peep from the media of course.

We'll be alright next week - three fresh troops really in Boyd, TPJ and Oates.

That was ugly as anything but we should so much fight I'm feeling far more confident.

I don't think Oates will be allowed to play.

Jeez Cleary is 90% chin.

Good to get the win but I would be lying if I said I was looking forward to the Storm.

No one is looking forward to the Storm but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skathen
  • kman
  • Fozz
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.