Michael Wise, Jeff Younis
Video Referees:
Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten, Ashley Klein
Venue: 1300SMILES Stadium
Kick Off: 7:55pm
Broadcast: Channel 9 & Fox Sports 1

Last edited by a moderator:
fucking oath

wont mean much if we dont go all they way, but holy god how sweet would it be to break in their house and geind our feet on their couch!!

Cows then sharks. We can do this!

So who's playing right centre?

From what I heard, Opacic will be out for the rest of the finals. There is no way he could get surgery done and then play in just over a week's time..

I'm assuming Glenn. Which sucks, because he's not a centre's asshole and he's also been fantastic for us off the bench.

From what I heard, Opacic will be out for the rest of the finals. There is no way he could get surgery done and then play in just over a week's time..

Mead is now a Bronco

The Courier Mail has said that he is confident he will be ready for next. He needs clean out surgery but he hasn't had it yet and will have it in the off season.

Winner of this one plays the Sharks, correct?

It'll most likely be at the SFS too.

Meaning if we win, I can get to the prelim!

PLEASE WIN!!!

Did anyone look at post match Thurston was saying its should be on Saturday next week. We have to fly back. He already start crying right now. Wait cowboys coach gone start crying press conference about short week turn around. Billy shit slater said Cowboys gone win the match next week. One thing if Cowboys chasing point they will try to rip the ball from Broncos player. Get ready for not fair call from referee in Broncos favours.

Last edited:
This will be the great ambush of Townsville.

I am actually fairly confident about this which shocks even me. All we need to do is clean up our errors and play with an intensity even half resembling what we did to Melbourne and we'll win. **** me I hope a sizeable amount of Broncos fans make the trek north to shout back at the ferals.

I am actually fairly confident about this which shocks even me. All we need to do is clean up our errors and play with an intensity even half resembling what we did to Melbourne and we'll win. **** me I hope a sizeable amount of Broncos fans make the trek north to shout back at the ferals.

It'd take a far bit to get me to step foot into that dump of a town, but I'm considering it.

****ing oath

wont mean much if we dont go all they way, but holy god how sweet would it be to break in their house and geind our feet on their couch!!
**** your couch, N****!

Reactions: sus
If we do beat the Cowboys in Townsville we could always offer them a conciliatory breakfast of eggs over easy..nah better not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.