Finals Week 2 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get fucked NRL. You got your fucking wish. Stop catering to these **** vermin fans. They make souffs fans look high class.

We put ourselves in the right position and responded by playing shit. Just don't know.

I can't see us getting back to this stage next year with players leaving and retiring. Sucks.

rubbish we are a team on the up. this season has been pretty poor tbh. we never really hit our stride. if we can stay more consistant next year we will be there abouts again

I can't see us getting back to this stage next year with players leaving and retiring. Sucks.
I think 2018 needs to be our aim. Get a good solid year under the young forwards.

Start the fucking post game thread!!!!

This is shit. The whole team player bad. We need big boys. We can't win with small forwards.

The game always had that feel of a magnificent Cowboys victory unfortunately.

No Lowe, no Winterstein, no Linnett and all the players they had to replace them stood up unfortunately.

Brisbane brave but just missing that killer instinct.

Boyd was immense, he didn't deserve the embarrassment of that kick-off.

Sterlo and gus got their way. This all started last week , there's no way we were gonna get any penalties.

Well that's it and you know what despite losing, I'm still fucking proud of the boys tonight because this game has been the most intense affair I have seen in years, both teams deserved to win and the loser no shame. I ask you applaud them they deserve it.

Nope. Maybe next week.

It's like State of Origin now. NQ just find a way to beat us and we don't know how to put them away.

This game is a perfect representation of our season... Started on fire, fell asleep in the middle and finished strong, just falling short at the end... Good game Cowboys... GL v the panthers in the final...

That trip penalty. I really just can't fucking cop that.

Josh-Reynolds-Diving.png

Nice reffing
ref willed the Cowboys over the line in the end
fucking pathetic

Our version of taumalolo sat on the bench while theirs tore us to shreds.

TPJ rakes the ball, knock on Broncos.

Cowboys rake the ball from Parker's hands, knock on Broncos.

Players in front of players that knock on pick up the ball, no penalties despite replays showing it and Gus constantly pointing it out.

Cowboys got all of the calls after that first half.

But we just sucked. We had tackles up our sleeves and forced passes at crucial stages and lost the ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Bish
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Jazza
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • PNG Broncos fan88
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.