Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Friday

7:40pm - Cronulla Sharks vs Penrith Panthers

Saturday

7:40pm - South Sydney Rabbitohs vs St George Illawarra Dragons

Tonight's game should be interesting, I'm not 100% confident on who will win, I expect the Sharks will, but it wouldn't shock me if the Panthers pulled out a vintage come from behind win.

However, I think tomorrow nights game will be a stomp, Dragons played their grand final last week and have lost their best player, Rabbitohs 20+

Looking forward to this. The girls looked good last week and hopefully they flog the Roosters. Oh there's another game after? I think I'm busy..

Hopefully the Rabbits get played into top form by the Dragons so they cantake out the comp.
Anyone but those Melbourne cheating flogs.

Hard to pick a winner tonight, it's really a toss of the coin which side turns up. On balance, I'd say Cronulla are the better team, but I just think Penrith have a higher ceiling. If they're both playing their absolute best I reckon the Panthers have a bit more in them.

Looking forward to this. The girls looked good last week and hopefully they flog the Roosters. Oh there's another game after? I think I'm busy..
I’m with ya. Who cares about the NRL? The girls are where it’s at.
DISCLAIMER: This view may change at any time dependant on Broncos results.

Everyone saying Dugan is a big blow..

No he isn't. Ramien > Dugan.

Sharks all over Panthers at the moment.

I can see another try coming.

Watching these two shit teams plod around week two of the finals makes Sunday even harder to swallow

They can't rule on the contest, I don't think.

Go the Sharkies. They're a way better chance of knocking Melbourne out. Penrith won't get past next week even if they win this.

What a pass from Moylan.

And that's game over. Sharks are going through.

Lewis is such an excellent player.

I don't particularly like him, but Moylan is carving up.

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.