Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Manly Sea Eagles vs. Sydney Roosters
BB Print Stadium, Friday September 17 2021
Kick Off: 7:50pm

MANLY SEA EAGLES

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 16. Sean Keppie 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Josh Schuster 13. Jake Trbojevic

10. Martin Taupau 14. Dylan Walker 15. Karl Lawton 17. Taniela Paseka

18. Toafofoa Sipley 19. Moses Suli 20. Curtis Sironen 21. Tevita Funa

SYDNEY ROOSTERS

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Adam Keighran 5. Matt Ikuvalu 6. Lachlan Lam 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 20. Ben Marschke 10. Isaac Liu 11. Angus Crichton 12. Sitili Tupouniua 13. Victor Radley

14. Sam Walker 15. Nat Butcher 16. Egan Butcher 17. Fletcher Baker

9. Sam Verrills 18. Dale Copley 19. Ben Thomas 21. Naufahu Whyte

Penrith Panthers vs. Parramatta Eels
BB Print Stadium, Saturday 18 September 2021
Kick Off: 7:50pm

PENRITH PANTHERS

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Stephen Crichton 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Matt Burton 20. Brent Naden 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 17. Liam Martin 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Isaah Yeo

11. Viliame Kikau 14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Tevita Pangai Junior

5. Brian To'o 18. Spencer Leniu 19. Izack Tago 21. Tyrone May
PARRAMATTA EELS

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Haze Dunster 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Ray Stone 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Nathan Brown

14. Will Smith 15. Isaiah Papali'i 16. Bryce Cartwright 17. Ryan Matterson

18. Makahesi Makatoa 19. Oregon Kaufusi 20. Tom Opacic 21. Jakob Arthur

Verrills was unsuccessful at the judiciary and will miss the following two matches.

I'm surprised but also glad to see Sorensen named for Penrith. I never did hear about his injury against Parramatta but watching it live I thought it was his season. He'll be a good addition to the Panthers and they dearly missed having him.

I believe they will be too strong for Parramatta but I don't think that's their strongest configuration. It's very close but the Panthers appear far more threatening with Crichton closer to the action and Tyrone May off the bench. May just troubles the defence more through the middle and can be an option close to the line which the Panthers sorely lacked against the Rabbitohs.

I'm keeping an eye on Ray Stone this weekend. For awhile I thought he was the definition of a bit player and the only moment I can remember was him pushing Oates over after Corey scored a consolation try. I remember it so vividly because Oates looked so shattered afterwards, I think that moment broke him.

Bring on the Hatred Games.

**** me everyone is upset about Verrills...I don't get it. A shoulder to the head isn't worth 1-2 weeks now? Give me a fucking break, how many weeks did Flegler cop for an arm around the chest which Sitili ducked his face into? Where was our uproar? If Sitili keeps his head up there is zero contact with the head from Flegs at all.

Yet now for a call which is pretty much totally consistent with everything else over the past few weeks everyone's saying we need to totally overhaul the system?! **** me dead, I do agree with them but this is a very mild case compared to some of the travesties visited on the game and particularly on our club by the match review/judicial system.

**** I hate all the bullshit around the game.

How do you even want either Manly or the Rorters to win this game tonight?

I don't mind some of the newer Manly guys. Garrick, Parker, Shuster and Keppie are good to watch so I'll go for them.

images

let's just hope that whoever wins gets decimated for their next game (judiciary-wise ... i'm not wishing injury on anyone)

I think Tommy T is a great player, but they go way over the top about him is just stupid. I was watching some clips of Greg Inglis yesterday and i was thinking under the current rules he would be so much more damaging that Turbo.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.