Finals Week 3

Bolton's try should have actually been a possible 8 point try.

They want to stamp that shit out? Then punish it every time.

I never thought I could do it after 2015 but I am absolutely on the Cows bandwagon. Yes, they've got troops back at the right time of year but those tough periods earlier they just powered through and have amazing belief.

They may very well win three in four years, wow!

And one final word, is be happy with Green or Walters as our next coach and you can say whatever you want about the cattle Green has had BUT you can never doubt his ability as a coach simply by looking at what he has done with that average backline and the creme de la creme - Morgan.

Green won't leave next season with three genuine guns coming back in, they are almost shoo-ins but we need to make a massive play at him for 2019.

If he can do what he has done with changing game plans to negate the loss of arguably the best halfback of all time and turn a utility into a genuine superstar halfback, imagine what he could do with Milford and the far better backline we have.

They maybe known as the Melbourne Storm, but don't be fooled they've been the 'second' Brisbane side since they hooked up with Norths.

These days they're the Sunshine Coast Storm.
Just like NZ can have Russell Crowe, Melbourne can have the Storm.
Now we're done, go Cowboys!

Stand by conspiracy theorists. I have worked out why Broncos and Roosters were never going to get to the GF.
The Cows and Storm will play to decide which team will join Broncos, Roosters and Manly as having won two (legitimate) premierships in the 2000’s.

The NRL were never going to have a team jump out to three premierships in the most even competition in the world. Remember where you read it first when it all comes to light.

It had nothing to do with how crap they played.

Now, where did I put my tin foil hat.

That game was awesome. Nothing but respect for the Cowboys at this point. What they've done, and how they have been playing is awesome.

I still fucking hate them, but **** the Storm.

This sums it up more than anything for me. Just looking forward to what I think will be a great game of footy. Which fairy tale wins though? The last NRL game with the big 3 together or a Thurstonless cowboys coming from 8th to take the title, something that has never been done before.

The Big Three wins it with a bonus post-match reinstatement of the stripped titles.

Cowboys have surpassed the broncos in the footballing department. Paul green has done wonders for them. They just seem so much more professional and united. Thurston handing out beers and picking up rubbish in the change rooms said it all. It's a united team, no man is bigger than the team. Broncos need a revamp and it's probably on it's way next year but there could be some pain before success

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • broncos4life
  • ivanhungryjak
  • LGH
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • heartly87
  • Skathen
  • leon.bott
  • Manifesto
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • whykickamoocow
  • IceWorks
  • broncotville
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.