Finals Week 3

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Jun 20, 2013
Threads
Souths have a lot of physicality in their game right now. I think they will give Cleary a much harder time than Melbourne did.

As poor as the Storm were, if they didnt drop the ball so much, they win that game.

Spot on.

I don't feel like the Panthers won it, feels more like the Storm lost it.

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Threads
Melbourne losing is heart warming. And to lose to a team as cheaty and grubby as them is orgasmic. **** off Bellamy with your fake arse Coates mental health bullshit and try to cheat harder next year.

BroncosAlways

NRL Captain
Jun 20, 2013
Threads
Welch and Capewell looking pretty close, probably discussing best suburbs in Brisbane to live in over the next few years.

Wolfie

International Rep
Jan 14, 2015
Threads
Spot on.

I don't feel like the Panthers won it, feels more like the Storm lost it.

They really dont look like scoring points. They pretty much took 2 out of their 3 opportunities and they looked toothless against the Eels.

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Threads
A well deserved win to the Panthers. My big concern for them was the lack of football but they came up with a couple of trick shots to throw Melbourne off their game. Once again their defence stood strong and Melbourne with a few things going against them were utterly lost. In the end the only try the Panthers conceded was off a risky kick.

It's fair to say the Panthers were far more battle hardened. The games against Souths and Parramatta put them in good stead.

Galah

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2019
Threads
Melbourne losing is heart warming. And to lose to a team as cheaty and grubby as them is orgasmic. **** off Bellamy with your fake arse Coates mental health bullshit and try to cheat harder next year.
But they just lost to the other version of them…. Unless souths win it’s not a great day.

because both clearys look like mongoloids

MrMoore

QCup Player
Jul 27, 2011
Threads
What's the deal with the ref's just turning off in the last few minutes when it is a close game. Papenhousen clear as day bounced the ball rather than play it...nothing. I know it's more entertaining for a frantic last set but rules are rules ay jacko.

Foordy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Threads
can't say i'm a big fan of the current Panthers side (except Capewell) ... but **** it is satisfying to not only see the Storm fail at the final hurdle, but also fail to go back-to-back

Who should be captain?

• Herbie Farnworth

• Kotoni Staggs

• Jake Turpin

• Patrick Carrigan

• Payne Haas

• Adam Reynolds

• Billy Walters

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarltonCru
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.