Finals Week 3

They cant give that, not enough evidence.

Rabbits have to be able to take this lead into the half now.

They've looked vulnerable any time Turbo gets it off some sort of shape, and their attack hasn't been all that precise just yet.

If they can take this lead into halftime and reset then they should be able to pull out the win.... but if manly get a sniff then I reckon Turbo can rack up some points

Reynolds with the nice pass there to create the 2v1 !!

WHAT THE HELL ARE MANLY DOING! Too late now but if only they just built some pressure rather than trying to score tries off every play. waste of a potential good game

It took him 4 attempts but Bennett finally takes the Bunnies to the GF.

They will lose, but still a good achievement to be the first coach to take 4 different clubs to the GF.
Calling it very early I reckon.

Manly at about 50% completion rate, but have looked dangerous with ball in hand... Turbo still looking likely to put on some points.

If Reynolds is able to kick for them in the 2nd half then they should be able to manage their way to a win.

Calling it waaay too early I reckon.

Manly at about 50% completion rate, but have looked dangerous with ball in hand... Turbo still looking likely to put on some points.

If Reynolds is able to kick for them in the 2nd half then they should be able to manage their way to a win.

Souths aren’t losing this.

Manly while looking like they can score points just can’t get it right. You aren’t going to win games chasing the scoreboard. Not only that but their defence is too weak to hold Souths out.

It’s over.

Manly while looking like they can score points just can’t get it right. You aren’t going to win games chasing the scoreboard. Not only that but their defence is too weak to hold Souths out.

It’s over.
Manly are too impatient to win this. They just needed to build some pressure before half time and they would've scored but instead tried to rush it and score off every play.

Manly while looking like they can score points just can’t get it right. Not only that but their defence is too weak to hold Souths out.

It’s over.
That last try may have sealed things... going into half time with a 20pt lead should always be enough... but it doesn't take long to put on points in Vlando ball.

Manly can turn 1 try into 2 pretty quickly...

I'm not calling it just yet, I reckon souths need at least 1 more try, which is why that last try was so big.

Souths killing them but I was really hoping for a close one.

That last play from Souths was so clean. Quick width ball from Cook, great pass from Reynolds holding it just long enough. Great play

This is the stupidest finals series I’ve ever watched. I’m almost ready for a new sport. So uninspiring.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Spoon
  • Nerd
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Mister Wright
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.