Finals Week 3

Stupid me just assumed the game would be on at 7:30. Missed the whole thing.

Not surprised the Panthers won, it's the result the NRL would have wanted.

Were they predictably off-side all night, holding down forever, and allowed to do whatever they want without repurcussions?

I can't stand the thought of them winning the GF, but I am absolutely sure they will be carried to the win. If they are paying more than $1.50 I'd load up.

Both teams were my man, neither team was back more than 6m all game.

I'm only still watching for Bellamy's presser, which hopefully is just as exciting as the game.
Laid the boot into us.

Never forget, they guy was going hog wild with ridiculous contracts prior to his departure. He is known for getting teams to a grand final then cratering them afterwards.

HIA was made to be a joke here. Is it the Penrith doctor that is required to call for Cleary to come off? He was pretty clearly knocked out and wobbling on his feet. And I have no idea how Luai passed his, he looked cooked, and even admitted to not remembering a chunk of the game.

Laid the boot into us.

Never forget, they guy was going hog wild with ridiculous contracts prior to his departure. He is known for getting teams to a grand final then cratering them afterwards.

Did you mean Bennett here?

Bellamy's presser was pretty calm and classy.

HIA was made to be a joke here. Is it the Penrith doctor that is required to call for Cleary to come off? He was pretty clearly knocked out and wobbling on his feet. And I have no idea how Luai passed his, he looked cooked, and even admitted to not remembering a chunk of the game.

Welcome to NotRL - this always happens. Head injuries only happen to forwards in games and generally around the 20 minute and 60 minute marks.

It was nice to see Reynolds bounce back so well to Cronk’s criticism earlier in the season about not being able to get his side to grand finals.

You are a legend. My oldest brother tells me being wrong isn't a problem and I have learned that it is true. Like Matt Dillahunty says, "I want to believe as many true things as I can". Any time I have to change a belief, based on good or new evidence I feel a tiny bit better.
I look forward to a time where I’m wrong about something to experience this

The player the storm really missed yesterday was Cameron Smith. I think they get home over the top of Penrith if he was playing. They definitely missed him yesterday in the circumstances they faced.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Wild Horse
  • Maddy
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • bb_gun
  • sooticus
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • Locky field goal
  • mystico
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Rookie Alan
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.