Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

I've never been more embarrassed and just sad to be a Brisbane Broncos supporter.

I've been a true supporter for 25 years. We've had our bad games, some tough seasons but what the club and team have dished up this season and especially today is completely and utterly unacceptable.

58-0 in an elimination finals game. This once great and amazing team and organisation has been reduced to a pathetic, soft and hopeless team and organisation.

The team have showed your fans what this club, team and jersey means to them.

#SackEveryoneAndStartOver

Couldn't agree more Dee .Well what can you say ..what can you bloody say! What I saw today is beyond words or expletives . What a debarcle of a season, an absolute fucking fiasco finished off with a record flogging . More of half of this team need to go or retire ,**** their contracts. I've been critical of them all year and now it's all over I'm actually pleased . It feels like taking on old mongrel dog out the back and shooting it through the head ,to put it out of its misery. I'm sorry but Siebold is not a coaches arsehole . His positional gambles were really piss poor , and not being able to find halves is a joke . What has this club become ? We seem to start again and again , and this whole Broncos structure looks completely amateur. Yes it's easy to be critical I know but this game and this season well and truely puts it to bed . Good night Broncos . I'm done .

Last edited:
Why though? Like really what can he do? Bennet is the one who signed bird, Boyd, Gillett, Macca on long term deals.

I just hope we don't renew Oates to be honest. He sucks.
Agree with the players stated for obvious reasons, it’s the way they go about their business out on the field that just gives me the heebie jeebies there is something so inept about it. They can’t even fucking catch and pass I don’t understand.

I jumped the gun in my upset state I’ll admit to that but if he does drop players before the start of next season then he can **** off.

Yes oats can go

Geez there are some whining knuckleheads on this forum. We had a great season albeit without luck.

Seibs is a great coach, a true Queenslander and that is 2 top 8 finishes in 2 seasons of rebuild. Only 3 more to go and we will be back.

Seriously some of you ate so emo. Only 1 or 2% off the top sides and a Seibs pre season will take that off easy.

Glory days ahead true believers....
[automerge]1568549677[/automerge]
Couldn't agree more Dee .Well what can you say ..what can you bloody say! What I saw today is beyond words or expletives . What a debarcle of a season, an absolute fucking fiasco finished off with a record flogging . More of half of this team need to go or retire ,**** their contracts. I've been critical of them all year and now it's all over I'm actually pleased . It feels like taking on old mongrel dog out the back and shooting it through the head ,to put it out of its misery. I'm sorry but Siebold is not a coaches arsehole . His positional gambles were really piss poor , and not being able to find halves is a joke . What has this club become ? We seem to start again and again , and this whole Broncos structure looks completely amateur. Yes it's easy to be critical I know but this game and this season well and truely puts it to bed . Good night Broncos . I'm done .
So negative. You must be a retiree from Victoria. Def not a true Queenslander.

Last edited:
Geez there are some whining knuckleheads on this forum. We had a great season albeit without luck.

Seibs is a great coach, a true Queenslander and that is 2 top 8 finishes in 2 seasons of rebuild. Only 3 more to go and we will be back.

Seriously some of you ate so emo. Only 1 or 2% off the top sides and a Seibs pre season will take that off easy.

Fanboys don't last long on here. Especially the ones who steal their username from a long standing member.

Fanboys don't last long on here. Especially the ones who steal their username from a long standing member.

You sir are out of order and I am here to stay. I did not steal anyones name but that other guy must be a rock solid stable genius and bloody good Queenslander to think of the same handle as me.

If you dont like the changes Seibs is dojng to make us great again, go support Redcliffe my friend!

A Mexican ? **** You. Qld born , played 60's 70s' and Broncos supporter from fucking Inception . I've been alive long enough to watch some of the greatest RL teams , players and coaches ever and mate AS is not a coaches Arsehole . Glory days are indeed ahead . Cyril Connell ( God bless him ) would be turning in his fucking grave after last Sunday. You can call me all sorts of ***** but a Victorian , you got the wrong pig by the ear 'ol mate .

A Mexican ? **** You. Qld born , played 60's 70s' and Broncos supporter from fucking Inception . I've been alive long enough to watch some of the greatest RL teams , players and coaches ever and mate AS is not a coaches Arsehole . Glory days are indeed ahead . Cyril Connell ( God bless him ) would be turning in his fucking grave after last Sunday. You can call me all sorts of ***** but a Victorian , you got the wrong pig by the ear 'ol mate .
Definitely a Victorian afl troll

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Splinter
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Locky field goal
  • Manofoneway
  • heartly87
  • Thelmus
  • Rookie Alan
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Wild Horse
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.