Finals Week One - Eels vs Broncos

why is it all we do is bomb? why arent we aiming for the corners and pegging them in there half so we actually get a chance to be in there half. its been the same all season terrible coaching imo

Is that seriously the best we can do on the 5th?

Seibold has turned us into such a poor outfit. His team selections are a joke.

What is Milford supposed to have done at this point? Boyd and Glenn both missed Fergo twice fir 1st try, and Boyd and Glenn again made a mess of that kick then. In attack we've barely touched the ball

Stop making excuses for him. He has been god awful.

Dearden isnt going to fix this team. In fact, if the claims about how the Titans ruined Taylor are true, then we are more likely to ruin Dearden too.

Last edited:
I know Turps is not a 7 but that end on end kick usually will sit up . It's just rubbish

Ok I’m now in the sack Seibold already
Why though? Like really what can he do? Bennet is the one who signed bird, Boyd, Gillett, Macca on long term deals.

I just hope we don't renew Oates to be honest. He sucks.

Why though? Like really what can he do? Bennet is the one who signed bird, Boyd, Gillett, Macca on long term deals.

I just hope we don't renew Oates to be honest. He sucks.

And, allegedly, pushed for Bird over Moses when we had Niko as our first choice HB.

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • Manifesto
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Dee
  • The True King
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.