Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I’m curious, are people putting Gillo in the same basket as B+M because they

A) don’t feel he’s better than Pangai/Glenn
B) don’t want his contract
or
C) don’t think he’s worth his contract (this is different to B)

My bias acknowledged, he doesn’t deserve to be on the chopping block
Can there be a (D)
It sounds like Boyd is 100% dropped as captain, if not all together.
I don’t know if you look at fb much but this is the bare minimum otherwise member renewal will fuckin plummet

Fifita and TPJ are clearly better and deserve to be starting from round 1 next year. That makes Gillett surplus to requirements and a waste of 700k that could be used to sign Foran or Croft or Sezer.

The Australian incumbent second rower is surplus to our requirements? Ha! unlikely.

We all know his first year had been absolute crap and he needs to show rapid improvement or he will be gone next year.

The problem is that his first and only year of coaching was absolute crap and we signed him for how long???????????

Only good thing from today is that if the board can not undergo a significant review of the club and be ruthless with the recommendations.

This is the lowest point in the club's history.

I have been pondering this now during the post mortem but I think this might actually be pretty spot on.

A lot of what we did this year and today was self inflicted and despite some injuries in the halves, was probably close to our full compliment of players to choose from. You can be excused for losing to Parra at BankWest but not like that and not to that magnitude. That was legitimately boys vs men and I have seen better attacking structures and cohesion in social park football. We may not have had a full off season and not have had the alien we wanted but to not even show an ounce of improvement in attacking shapes this far into the season is inexcusable.

I’m willing to give Seibold a full off season and a full first half of next season but if it’s more of the same shit he is a dead man walking.

Nah mate, it was HR's decision via Paul White that kept Boyd in this squad beyond Round 5. The club didn't want to compound an already hot period for the club in the media by spectacularly dumping their captain 5 rounds in because he's a busted ass on a 4 year deal.
Perhaps. I have a problem with a company like News owning us because if they get 30k bums on seats every game at Lang Park they are out of their tree. **** them. Give the fucking club back to the menbers like they did with the Cows and the Storm you *****.

Fittler made an interesting comment, "Brodie Croft is in the outer @ the Storm, Broncos needs an established playmaker"....Yayy or Nayy on Brodie Croft to Brisbane? I'm for it. You need to pair a young half with a more experienced half.

Would do it without batting an eyelid. He may or may not be what we want long term but **** me he would be 10 times an improvement of what we have now and he is a successful and accomplished game manager in one of the best sides in modern history. And he would be fucking cheaper than Milford!!!

Boyd and co are absolutely copping it
The Australian incumbent second rower is surplus to our requirements? Ha! unlikely.
his neck injury has done a number on him he’s not that guy anymore and it’s totally understandable with that type of injury

Uhhh yep, he is scared shitless of stepping on some toes there. I also did NOT like his response to the culture question. **** me it is fucking bad over there at the moment. What a disgrace.

I think he was more so avoiding giving those dog journos a bunch of headlines and ammo to bag the club out with.

When does pre season training start? Keen to see what changes will be made

White, Lockyer and the entire board need to go.

At the very least the business side of the organisation needs to be separate to the football department.

Is everyone willing to admit I was right yet?

Do you know if Lockyer has much to do with recruitment and retention? He is my fa pyrite player of all time but I don’t want to throw him under the bus with the rest unless I know he has played a role in this.

Sadly our recruitment and retention has been diabolical since Cyril Connell left this Earth. He was probably one of the biggest reasons for our club’s sustained success along with Bennett all those years through the 90’s and 00’s.

And in terms of you being right, it’s fair to say it’s looking highly likely your right. But my corrosion towards you was it seemed like you had an agenda and that you wouldn’t dish out any positivity when we did some things right despite it being few and far in between.

I’m willing to give Seibold this off season and the first half of 2020 before I sign his obituary though in all fairness but it’s not looking good.

Last edited:
I’m curious, are people putting Gillo in the same basket as B+M because they

A) don’t feel he’s better than Pangai/Glenn
B) don’t want his contract
or
C) don’t think he’s worth his contract (this is different to B)

My bias acknowledged, he doesn’t deserve to be on the chopping block
All of the above mate. He is busted, his running game is as bad as Boyds. He has done absolutely nothing all year. This club needs to throw out the dead wood.

Boyd is trending on Twitter Australia wide.

DownrightHideousJumpingbean-small.gif

Good. The more attention this receives the better chance of us actually doing something about the elephant in the room.

At the very very least he should be stripped of the captaincy and be told by management he will be fighting for a left centre position if he wants to see first grade again.

where is the next Kevin Campion in this comp....someone who holds his club mate accountable for what they do on and off the field..?

Once you find him, clone the fucker, cause we need about half a dozen...

lol that's just a title. He hasn't done anything spectacular in a few years. Who would you rather lose? Gillett, TPJ, or Fifita?

TPJ is a walking brain fart who has cost his team dearly with multiple suspensions. 5 games? **** me and you claim he is worth keeping as is? He needs to show he can be disciplined and control his rage, and defend as well as Gillo, or he is nothing but a Dave Taylor Mk II

Active Now

• jarro65
  • porouian
  • Big Del
  • Manlyman
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • Skathen
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • azza.79
  • Footy Fanatic
  • maddo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.