Sydney Roosters (2) vs South Sydney (3) at the SCG. Kickoff at 7:50

Saturday, September 14
Melbourne Storm (1) vs Canberra Raiders (4) at AAMI Park. Kickoff at 5:35pm
Manly Sea Eagles (6) vs Cronulla Sharks (7) at Lottoland. Kickoff at 7:50pm

Sunday, September 15
Parramatta Eels (5) vs
Brisbane Broncos (8) at Bankwest stadium. Kickoff at 4:00pm

FB IMG 1567922739565

Brisbane skipper, Darius Boyd, is bringing rugby league football home.

Last edited:
Be another lacklustre performance no doubt.

High chance it could be a repeat of week one last year. Eels have the potential to really put a score on. First time ever that I’m actually not looking forward to the NRL finals. I’m just fed up with the shit this team produces week in week out.

You take Haas and Fifita out of this side and we are in the bottom 4. Yes there has been some good individual performances this year but as a whole good team performances have been few and far between.

My heart says maybe just maybe the broncos could win but my head says not a chance in hell and even if we did somehow manage to play well and win the game I know that it will be the end of the road the following week.

Something is really wrong with this side and blind Freddy can see what. We have a 9 who tries hard and tackles all night but has the creativity of sloth (I think a sloth is actually quicker though). We have a 6 who has been shielded like a some type of protected species about to be extinct. He isn’t a 6 and he is past it. We currently have a q cup hooker playing 7. He has tried hard but he isn’t a first grade 7. And then we have 1 who has been moved from 6 to protect the protected species. I’m just over it. Changes and I mean big changes in the spine need to happen next year or we will struggle to make the 8 again next year.

Last edited:
Poor old Jamayne gonna get a Sivo ass-reaming..

Last edited:
Poor old Jamayne gonna get a Sivo ass-reaming..
If Isaako plays like he did last night he won’t get within 10 metres of Sivo. Staggs will be the poor bastard getting stomped trying to come across in cover.

If Isaako plays like he did last night he won’t get within 10 metres of Sivo. Staggs will be the poor bastard getting stomped trying to come across in cover.
In fairness staggs is just as bad , and you may aswell throw turpin in there too.

We'll piss this in.

Well after the disappointed of being towelled by the Dogs I've had a good look at things and obviously the Dogs are secretly the best team in the game but the NRL conspired against them so we only lost to the best team in the game.

So my logic is, there's no way we can lose another game from here on out and Paul White and the team should start printing those 2019 Premiers Jerseys.

Put your house on it, we're going straight to week 2 to beat Melbourne after they get done by the Raiders in week 1. Seibold will talk smack about Bellamy pre-game but this time the boys will follow through and teach the Storm a lesson so humiliating Cam Smith will announce his retirement one week before round 1 next year.

Lock it in.

Well after the disappointed of being towelled by the Dogs I've had a good look at things and obviously the Dogs are secretly the best team in the game but the NRL conspired against them so we only lost to the best team in the game.

So my logic is, there's no way we can lose another game from here on out and Paul White and the team should start printing those 2019 Premiers Jerseys.

Put your house on it, we're going straight to week 2 to beat Melbourne after they get done by the Raiders in week 1. Seibold will talk smack about Bellamy pre-game but this time the boys will follow through and teach the Storm a lesson so humiliating Cam Smith will announce his retirement one week before round 1 next year.

Lock it in.
And Boyd and McCullough retire with a premiership.

The end.

The Dogs have been doing this every year forever: they start woeful and finish strongly, usually making the finals on the back of straight wins. I wasn't surprised we lost. We normally start strong, go completely to shit during the rep season, and then get our shit back together.

I have us pencilled in to beat the Eels.

Well with SOS injured during the Q Cup finals, get prepared for a Boyd and Turpin halves pairing again.

Turpin, Staggs and Issako defending down the right hand side again..... I’ll be surprised if Sivo doesn’t have a hat trick by half time.

Heart says Broncos

Head and Wallet says Eels 13+, Over 40.5 match points and Sivo 2 tries or more multi

It was always going to be Boyd and Turps in the halves.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.