FIRST GAME: Brisbane 7.45pm Monday Feb 16

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Game is at 7.45.

Get there a little early please, no later than 7.30.

I'd love to be playing in this first game but unfortunately i have to work on Monday. [eusa_doh Good luck guys i'll be there for round 2 though. get us off to a good start.

BHQ off to a flying start with a 12-2 win against our last season nemesis (who went on and won the comp by the way). A bit misleading. They were missing a bunch of players, only had 7 and were missing their best blokes.

Still, we only had 9 - including Nipper (Cassie) who was an awesome fill in! New boy Ben played with a pretty bad toe as well so he showed good commitment.

He and Ryan, (thedman, our other debutant) were awesome! Ryan scored at least two tries, showed excellent evasion, hit the gaps, good speed and defended well. You wouldn't know he'd never played Oztag before! Maybe touch players are good at something :P

Ben as well played great.

Should know next week's game a bit earlier. I hope.

Cheers Coxy, we both f'ing loved it! it was great fun - can't wait to get out there again. touch smuch.

Woohoo! Another happy convert! Haha.

I think most people agree that Oztag has a much wider range of skills required. Touch players can adapt pretty quick, but it's LOL funny watching some of them try and catch a kick off, or put in a kick themselves.

Our new boys are the exception. Ben - a touch player - put in one of the most awesome little grubbers on the run, and managed to pick it up dive over and score. Awesome stuff!

But yeah, there's no way mrslong could play oztag. She should stick to touch :P

:roll: For the millionth time, I played for about 5 years. Catching from the kick was one of my better skills. It was pretty hard getting the blokes to pass to me on the 4th or 5th to let me slot my grubber kick through though, just like they never pass me the ball within 10m of the try line :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Your team = crap
Not Oztag = crap

Should've played with the old Yodas, or come and watch the mixed rep team and see how they involve the girls...

PS: Thanks for swallowing the bait! icon_thumbs_u

That'd explain your attraction to your hubby's rats tail :P Nyuck nyuck.

Coxy said:
That'd explain your attraction to your hubby's rats tail :P Nyuck nyuck.
It's gone :cry:

I'm actually off now to play touch footy with some of the lads right now icon_thumbs_u

Yeah well, can't expect work time oztag :P Not many people have their own set of tags. So you're forgiven :P

The Rock said:
He's not the only one.

I recall one of out touch ring ins from last year stating on his facebook status that he doesn't want to admit it but he enjoyed Oztag!

Was that Jeff? I saw something like that [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.