CRICKET First Test Australia v West Indies

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
Cummins needs one wicket to reach 200 and equal with Thomson.
Smith one century to be equal with Bradman on 29.

Langer commentating- that's going to be interesting.

Australia squad: Pat Cummins (c), Scott Boland, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Marcus Harris, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne, Nathan Lyon, Steve Smith, Mitchell Starc, David Warner

West Indies squad: Kraigg Brathwaite (c), Jermaine Blackwood, Nkrumah Bonner, Shamarh Brooks, Tagenarine Chanderpaul, Roston Chase, Joshua Da Silva, Jason Holder, Alzarri Joseph, Kyle Mayers, Anderson Phillip, Raymon Reifer, Kemar Roach, Jayden Seales, Devon Thomas

I know he isn't playing but surely Australia has to give up on the Harris experiment. Even against the Windies on a road in the PM's XI game (and I know he made some first innings runs), he just looked unsure. I just think he is the Jacques Rudolph of Australia, makes mountains of runs at FC level but as soon as he hits the next step up, he just doesn't have it.

Gilchrist is reportedly keeping the Warne tradition alive by inviting his Fox Cricket commentary team for a dinner at his Perth home on the second night of the Perth test.

Warne, was famous for his Boxing Day functions where celebrities, friends and famous cricketers would mingle at his home in a night of celebration.

Fox Sports Boss, Steve Crawley says:

“Warnie when we went to Melbourne each year, he always took everyone around to his place for dinner and it was elaborate,”

“He was such a sharing guy and he really put on a great show with caterers. It was just unbelievable how generous he was,”

“The second night in Perth, Gilly and his wife Mel are having us around to his place.

“We’ve always said we never want to capitalise off Warnie and Roy’s deaths. But at the same time we want to lift and they’re a big part of why we will lift.

“We want to be better. We don’t want to cover for them. We actually want to be better.

“We want to be considered in all of our commentary.

Not sure if I love the idea of batting first, that pitch looks scary

99* (that was there to be put away too)

A century to Labs!!!

Australia 2-214. That's a good innings.

My goodness, exquisite drive by Smith.

Sigh... when in doubt go the new age body line approach....

This bowling is not a great advertisement for test cricket.

This bowling is not a great advertisement for test cricket.
Is it common around the world now or just used against Marnus and Smith when they can't figure out a way to get them out??

The WIndies have lost the plot here.

Is it common around the world now or just used against Marnus and Smith when they can't figure out a way to get them out??

This is just a pure waste of time, it is negative bowling and the umpires should step in if this goes on too long. If they were attacking the body, hey fair enough but this is just time wasting now.

Active Now

• Battler
  • kman
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • cento
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • Organix
  • jd87
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.