Fitness In The Forwards

The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":1pc0z746]I don't think it comes down to fitness in the forwards - they are full of ****.

Everytime they are in defence they want to bash whoever is in front of them. I have been massivley impressed with Sims and Hannat, they don't stop and play with the aggression that the Brisbane pack has been missing for years imo. Plus we've still got clinton to come back and he is full of **** as well.

After 3 rounds I can confidentley say that the Broncos forwards are easily the most dominant in the comp.

Full of shit? Huh? [icon_lol1.[/quote:1pc0z746]

I'll give you a hint rocky:

Exclusivley female. Ends in 'unt'. And it isn't aunt [icon_wink

Wallace will not be around at origin time as he will be in the new south wales team (well he should be anyway). I also have a very strong feeling that stagg could be a bolter for the Qld utility spot. I mean what position has he not played. As far as we know he has played every single position apart from front row and fullback.

Active Now

• RolledOates
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Footy Fanatic
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Fozz
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • broncotville
  • bb_gun
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.