Flegler and Riki got into a scuffle

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

I'll leave the copyright dodging to you, @McHunt

Largely it seems like a nothing story, but reading that Flegler doesn't mind lashing out at his own teammates over a bit of skylarking leaves me a tad unimpressed on top of my low opinion of him as a player.

not much different to what most of us have done at some point while on the piss.

nothing story, but definite clickbait, which is why the media are reporting it.

good to see that Flegler manned up and apologised, both have been read the riot act by Kevvie (DD and Ikin may have also been involved here).

the NRL will of course think that this is worse than someone taking drugs during the GF and give both the max fine and a few weeks suspension as a kicker

I'll leave the copyright dodging to you, @McHunt

Largely it seems like a nothing story, but reading that Flegler doesn't mind lashing out at his own teammates over a bit of skylarking leaves me a tad unimpressed on top of my low opinion of him as a player.
Covered here. No big deal. No sanctions. Forget about it:

Jordan already posted this on Insta to downplay it, and poke fun at Flegler, who also shared it

DBE22453 5C24 4E68 97D6 7D8284E380B4

Sack Flegler anyway.

I suppose we could do that, however ...

without actually seeing the contracts and job descriptions of DD and Ikin, i feel confident in saying that it states somewhere in those documents that their roles require them to act in the best interests of the Brisbane Broncos, rather than them assisting their rivals ... sacking Flegler would be contrary to those conditions

was just thinking that ... but he probably didn't lend it to them, more likely they had to rent it from him
Good call. As long as they don't put the payment through the books of course.

I suppose we could do that, however ...

without actually seeing the contracts and job descriptions of DD and Ikin, i feel confident in saying that it states somewhere in those documents that their roles require them to act in the best interests of the Brisbane Broncos, rather than them assisting their rivals ... sacking Flegler would be contrary to those conditions

You're fun.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • mitch222
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • FACTHUNT
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Dash
  • bazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dazza 92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.