Folou signed by the broncos

Waldron's just carrying on. Does it really matter if Boyd etc feel they need to go to another club because Folau will be taking their place, given that Folau should be better than most/all of them? Besides I think Boyd is stepping up this year and will have a wing spot next year. It's unfortunate for Michaels but if he's happy on the wing he could well be the other one - but I can see him moving to another club. But that's football - we pick up a great player, we've got to lose some others along the way.

BTW, letting Petero go is looking to be a great move now in terms of our success in the next several years.

I hope they decide to stick around as 2010 will be a year in which we will probably start without Lockyer and with Hunt the likely to move into the number 6 and boyd to fullback there is room in the backs for Hodges, Folou, Michaels and one other winger. That means out of the current options we are using Robinson and Kemp would battle for that spot.

In saying that a lot can happen in 2 years, just compare the team that kicked off round 1 2006 to the one that played this years round 1 fixture :)

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Shane Tronc
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.