Football Fans - World XI

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Well the season's nearly at an end, so based on form, who would you have in your World XI for the 07-08 season? Any formation you like.

--------------------------------------Reina-----------------------------------------

-----------------Toure---------------Vidic-----------Gallas ---------------------

-----------------------------------Mascherano------------------------------------

---------------------Gerrard------------------------Fabregas---------------------------

-------Ronaldo--------------------------------------------------Petrov----------------

-----------------------Torres----------------------Santa Cruz-------------------------------

Substitutes:
James
Lescott
J. Cole
Berbatov
Barry

My goalkeeper selection may be a tad biased. [icon_wink

I went with the two Arsenal defenders, because i reckon they've been superb in a team that plays the most attacking/risky football in the competition.

I can't think of anyone else besides Torres. He's just blown the EPL apart. I never thought he'd fit in so well.

ningnangnong said:
Well the season's nearly at an end, so based on form, who would you have in your World XI for the 07-08 season? Any formation you like.

----------------------------------- Bendtner-----------------------------------------

-----------------???--------------------???------------------???--------------------

-----------------------------------Mascherano------------------------------------

---------------------Gerrard-----------------------???-----------------------------

-------Ronaldo--------------------------------------------------???----------------

-----------------------Torres----------------------???-------------------------------

Obviously i have not chosen my whole team yet, and i may have been a wee bit biased, but i expect others to as well i.e. MB. [icon_razz1

I don't see enough football outside of the Premier league to do a world XI, but I'll do a Premiership XI

--------------------James---------------
-------Ferdinand--Vidic--Lescott------
-----------------Mascherano------------
-------Gerrard-------------Fabregas---
Ronaldo----------------------------Hleb
-------------Torres------Tevez---------

Subs:
Green (GK)
Toure
Bentley
Elano
Adebayor

If it was a World XI I suppose I'd be putting Messi in there and Kaka....has Kaka been playing well? Sorry I'm very ignorant when it comes to football outside of England :oops:

I too only really watch premier league:

---------------James-------

Sagna-----Richards-----Vidic-----Lescott

Ronaldo-----Fabregas-----Bentley-----J.Cole

----------Torres-----Adebayor -----

Coach: David Moyes

Just missing out: Ashley Young, Anelka, Gerrard, Howard, Clichy, Lampard

I think i might stick to a Premier League XI as well. [icon_lol1.

EPL XI

..............................Van Der Sar..............................

Eboue..........Ferdinand.................Vidic.................Evra

Ronaldo............Essien...............Flamini.............Gerrard

...............................Fabregas................................

................................Torres..................................

Bench: James, Toure, Terry, Hleb, Anderson, Adebayor, Drogba

i dont really have one, but i know the best 3 players in europe this are Torres, Luca Toni and C. Ronaldo

pennywisealfie said:
i dont really have one, but i know the best 3 players in europe this are Torres, Luca Toni and C. Ronaldo

Ouch! Where is the Messi love [icon_non

FCB BB AKA MB said:
pennywisealfie said:

Ouch! Where is the Messi love [icon_non

Plenty of places you can get messi love...you might have to pay though [icon_razz1

i love messi, my fave player, but hes been injured a lot. i still rate him best in the world, but judging on this season, those other 3 players would be in front of him.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Rambstien
  • marw
  • Astro
  • BRC088
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.