Football Operations Review

“New Head Coach Kevin Walters has been working with the Board and executive as we build towards the start of preseason in late November.

The report will also provide Kevin with an objective view of the past season including what worked well, but importantly what we need to improve on.”

When I think about it “what worked well” .... unfortunately, I’m flat out seeing anything that worked at all ..... let alone 'what worked well.'
Our game plan of pass it to Fifita, then pass it to Staggs was pretty great at some points

Getting rid of Seibold worked well but not much else.
Yes that certainly worked but you if we had a performance based clause in the contract we would have done it well by not costing as much to shift him.

Our game plan of pass it to Fifita, then pass it to Staggs was pretty great at some points
Agreed but if we had have done it well we would still have Fifita to do it with. Really I am just being a bit facetious, taking the piss with the wording. Kevin clearly won’t have to spend much time on that chapter of the report is what I’m saying.
Perhaps debuting so many youngsters and making a big deal, particularly before that Sharkies game we won was a plus I thought.

“New Head Coach Kevin Walters has been working with the Board and executive as we build towards the start of preseason in late November.

The report will also provide Kevin with an objective view of the past season including what worked well, but importantly what we need to improve on.”

When I think about it “what worked well” .... unfortunately, I’m flat out seeing anything that worked at all ..... let alone 'what worked well.'
We narrowly avoided 5 losses purely by existing during a global pandemic that shortened the regular season so that worked pretty well.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • Harry Sack
  • jd87
  • TimWhatley
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • Redux
  • Gaz
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • lynx000
  • Tmac
  • ChewThePhatt
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Griffo
  • Kev_Guz
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.