Football thread 2013/14

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Might as well get it going.

Anyone else think Moyes will be a massive failure at Utd? If Jose plays his cards right, this is Chelsea's title.

I can't wait to see Barca play with Neymar and Messi on a positive note.

Porto sold for almost 100M euro this summer (thank you Monaco), and may still transfer one or two players, and although Moutinho will be tough to replace, we've recruited really well, and I think we'll be better this season, especially with the new coach, who I predict will follow up Mourinho and AVB's trail.

Nothing would beat playing and winning the CL at our biggest rivals stadium. I think there would be mass suicides in Lisbon! :laugh:

Might as well get it going.

Anyone else think Moyes will be a massive failure at Utd? If Jose plays his cards right, this is Chelsea's title.

I can't wait to see Barca play with Neymar and Messi on a positive note.
You and me both. It'll be interesting to see how he goes from the Brazil league to BBVA.

And I know it's a long way away but I'm excited for the world cup and hopefully there's no copy of the vuvuzela bullshit in Brazil. IMO that fucking shit totally ruined the viewing experience of the world cup.

Last edited:
Nah mate, just hot Brazilian women in bikinis! :winky:

Samba drums in the background will be the worst you will get. Something that IS traditional to football in that country. Not some made up marketing ploy to sell plastic trumpets.

I can imagine Brazil have a much greater respect for football anyhow, so they wouldn't do something to ruin the viewing experience on EVERY game.

Bring on the world cup.

I'm trying to find a legal subscription of some sort so I can watch the la liga this year, ideally an on demand thing would be good so I can watch at reasonable times of the day. It's pretty easy to avoid spoilers in Australia.

yeah they have something in NZ for this but for EPL. Like an NFL gamepass, would be awesome for Football.

@ningnangnong Are you going to this ? Ticketek Australia

the Victory are losing 5 players to socceroos duties which kind of sucks but would still be a cool thing to watch.

Last edited:
Yes, my buddy was right haha

Are you serious spwn? What do you think my earlier post in this thread means? :winky:

You should take a picture with Gerrard and post it here :thumbup1:

This Luis Suarez ad is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was pretty cool having Sir Alex and the Man U boys watch the game tonight.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Lozza
  • Culhwch
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrTickyMcG
  • cento
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • PETERN
  • Broncosgirl
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.