For Sale: Jerseys

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hi all,

I'm intending on selling these on eBay or Trading Post, but thought I'd rather them go to Broncos fans on fair BHQ first if possible.

Broncos 2003 Commemorative Jersey

This is the jersey the Broncos wore on their return to Lang Park in 2003. It's predominantly gold with the first 5 premierships across the front. It's in perfect condition. I'm only selling it because it's too big and we're moving, so I don't want to carry unnecessary belongings!

Size: 2XL
As New: $150
Sell: $60

Broncos2003Front.jpg

Broncos2003Back.jpg

Australia 2000 World Cup Jersey

The last World Cup Australia actually won!!! [icon_wink 3/4 length sleeves with the official World Cup emblem on the left sleeve, and Australia across the top of the back. Perfect condition, but as above, too big and unnecessary baggage for me.

Size: 2XL
As New: $150
Sell: $60

Australia2000Front.jpg

Australia2000Back.jpg

Buy both for $100

PM me if you're interested!

lol I'd be interested but they'd both be too big for me. I only take a large now so I don't really feel like wearing a yacht sail as a jersey [icon_razz1 No offence coxy haha

Just a side note... does anyone remember HB selling her broncos jersey on here? The one with Casey McGuires name and number on the back LOLZ [icon_lol1.

Hahah Scotty I remember that. LOLZ at someone for promoting a number 17 in league in the first place.

And Coxy I'd love them both, if they were M's or S's!

Don't LOLZ @ Lauren, she is the clubs biggest supporter/investor/stalker/ute toucher.

mick! said:
Hahah Scotty I remember that. LOLZ at someone for promoting a number 17 in league in the first place.

And Coxy I'd love them both, if they were M's or S's!

You sure? You and Rach could wear one of them at the same time! Could probably get Grace in there too easily enough icon_thumbs_u

Nice moo-moos, especially the Australia one, but I'll pass.

Scotty said:
lol I'd be interested but they'd both be too big for me. I only take a large now so I don't really feel like wearing a yacht sail as a jersey [icon_razz1 No offence coxy haha

Just a side note... does anyone remember HB selling her broncos jersey on here? The one with Casey McGuires name and number on the back LOLZ [icon_lol1.

Kingaroy Redant bought it!!!! Maybe thats why he become so cranky?? eusa_think

That'd explain it! He got Laurenitis!

Moo moos sold. Thanks guys!

Who would buy a jersey off you?

I would if I had $60.00.

Why? Coxy's back to his awesome old self now that he's not an admin.

Nashy said:
I would if I had $60.00.

Why? Coxy's back to his awesome old self now that he's not an admin.
He's adapting.

Keep it in general talk fellas.

Man I'd love it if they were large or medium! 2XL would absolutely swim on me as I am only a stick

Put them on the Biggest loser Forum!!

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.