Formula one

More interesting actually.

Did you know that the one closest to Brisbane City is closed for renovations? See. You learnt something.

I thought it was closed because of the busway construction?

'Rock just has fine memories of his sleepover with Jeza.

Sure. You loved every penetrating stare across the pillow...

All i saw was penetrating and pillow.

Not sure why Webber gets all the support from Aussies, yet Will Power won his 4th Indy race of the year and is leading the championship

formula one is the top of motersports

webber is a king i so hope he wins the WDC

All motorsport is crap. So being top of motorsport is like being the last bit of poo someone squeezes out of their butt...

Ew, that was a bit far.

Anyway, on topic: well done Webber and Will.

The Rock said:
Not all Motorsport is crap. If you've watched the V8's up close your might change your mind Coxy. They are sick.

I'll be watching from the driver's seat next week.

You're doing 2 gay ass laps. You need at LEAST 8. It takes 3 - 4 to get used to the car and the track, and how that car sticks to the track on corners.

Just remember. Get to the point where your body is saying "The back end is about to spin". Push it harder. It will stick, and you'll go super fast. It's so awesome.

Nashy said:
You're doing 2 gay ass laps. You need at LEAST 8. It takes 3 - 4 to get used to the car and the track, and how that car sticks to the track on corners.

Just remember. Get to the point where your body is saying "The back end is about to spin". Push it harder. It will stick, and you'll go super fast. It's so awesome.

Almost sounds kinky.

Can't seem to get into Motorsport even though I have tried. Always go for Webber though.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • kwomo
  • Sanjit Joseph
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.