NEWS Forward planning: How Seibold aims to ignite Broncos halves

Whatever Seibold expects from Macca must be occurring at training because he was wearing the Broncos jersey last week. Tommy Deardon has been wearing it this week

I like the idea of Siebold adressing play-the-ball speed. I know there's arguments of refereeing, but too often in the past our forwards seemed to lose sight of the value of a quick play-the-ball. Ironically (considering the criticism against him) thaiday was quite good that way.
This is especially true of our front rowers of the past. Too often they would be caught on their backs eeking an extra half a metre.
I guess some of it is inexperience

Whatever Seibold expects from Macca must be occurring at training because he was wearing the Broncos jersey last week. Tommy Deardon has been wearing it this week
And will tomorrow night.

The new rewards of attacking play should benefit the Broncos, just as the ruck crackdown last year did until Phil Gould and co had a whinge and Greenburg didn’t like the negative press so changed it.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.