Four Nations 2016 Week 3

How far will that put back Thaiday's pre-season?

I would guess hardly at all. He'll have a couple of weeks off anyway, like all the Four Nations players. Pre-season is mostly fitness work, so an eye injury won't have much of an effect on his ability to train.

He always bulks up when playing front row
Hopefully he trims down to play second row next year which is where he belongs
Even so, I've never seen him carrying that much sub cutaneous tissue.

Unless the Australian jersey is a different cut he's blown out a long way in the last few months.

Maybe whoever fractured his eyesocket was under instruction from Bennett to try and break his jaw so he can't chew solids for a while.

Last edited:
Maybe whoever fractured his eyesocket was under instruction from Bennett to try and break his jaw so he can't chew solids for a while.
He'll just juice his pies.

That wouldn't stop Sammy, he'd be eating liquefied pizza 3 times a day in the hospital bed.

Even so, I've never seen him carrying that much sub cutaneous tissue.

Unless the Australian jersey is a different cut he's blown out a long way in the last few months.

He looked fairly big a couple of years ago on hooks bulk program

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Alec
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.