Four Nations Week 3

At least Sheens has some common sense after all. Absolutely disgraceful that 9 aren't playing this game live. They pay a billion dollars for the rights yet disrespect it by not showing international Rugby League live and I find that disrespectful to the teams and fans that want the best for the game.

Shame on you 9 I wished 10 got the rights.

At least Sheens has some common sense after all. Absolutely disgraceful that 9 aren't playing this game live. They pay a billion dollars for the rights yet disrespect it by not showing international Rugby League live and I find that disrespectful to the teams and fans that want the best for the game.

It's not just 9, no one in Australia respects the international RL game either, from the fans, to selectors, whatever. You can find a clown entertaining, but do you really respect the clown?

Apparently the final will be a delayed telecast, as well.

It's not just 9, no one in Australia respects the international RL game either, from the fans, to selectors, whatever. You can find a clown entertaining, but do you really respect the clown?

7mate respect it enough to show every game live in HD and show replays.

That's who should get the rights.

That's my line!!!

7mate respect it enough to show every game live in HD and show replays.

That's who should get the rights.

Oh I forgot about that I just don't remember 7 competing with the rights when the new deal came up in 2012. 7 did a good job with the World Cup last year I thought.

Oh I forgot about that I just don't remember 7 competing with the rights when the new deal came up in 2012. 7 did a good job with the World Cup last year I thought.

They did a fantastic job!

The only downside was that fucking "Kitty from progressive car insurance" ad..

I actually considered getting progressive car insurance for a moment there...

Last edited:
Australia were just far to good today and won convincingly despite a strong effort from Samoa in the second half that kept Australia at bay till the 70th minute. Klemmer played very well and should play in the final, Papalli had a strong game and GI was awesome as usual.

Hunt didn't exactly show Sheens why he should be picked for the final. A very quiet game from him, although in his defense, the rest of the side had fell asleep when he came on.

I thought it was live.

Channel 9 have been advertising it as live. The broadcast starts at 6:30 pm AEDT and 5:30 pm AEST.

Last edited:
Deleted my post, was looking at the wrong guide :wacko:

Active Now

• ezpz
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Wolfie
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Midean
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.