Foxsprts bigtime boxing live disgrace

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Anyone watching Fox 3.

Short version.

The main event just happened, Champion lost, the other guys hanger oners ran into ring to hug there boy for winning. And i mean about 20 of them, other guys still on ground in disneyland. And a massive fight off camera starts chairs and shit fling everywhere, Andy Raymond the commentator had to cut the telcast short apolgising to the public for the scum who started the fight. t was still going as the telcast wound up.

Now guess the race and religion of all those involved..... sad day for Aussie Boxing. All those involved should be shown the door and never be allowed to compete attend or even be involved in the sport.

Shocking absolutly shocking. [icon_non

sounds like Bowe/Golota

Eskimos and jedis... those barstards.... and I was just interested to see what other people instantly thought of when a story like this broke.

I'll be honest, I thought Unionists.

I'm gonna go with Lebanese Christians... am I close?

Coxy said:
I'll be honest, I thought Unionists.

[icon_lol1. Getting involved in a fight means you have to stop sitting down doing nothing. [icon_wink

Active Now

• Jason Simmons
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mum-the-meatloaf
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.