Fullback rankings - NRL 2008

mrslong said:
If Lockyer plays.

I can't stand Bird! Argh, as if he is the best choice for 5/8th after Lockyer. Put Prince & Thurston in the halves ffs. Slater, Prince & Thurston would be deadly if they could get their combination down pat.

Bird will be in the 11-13 jersey and he thoroughly deserves to be there. He has gone from being a dirty grub to a tough and brilliant footy player in a couple of years, I have nothing but respect for him now. Sure he can get a bit agro but you need that in a side.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
mrslong said:
If Lockyer plays.

I can't stand Bird! Argh, as if he is the best choice for 5/8th after Lockyer. Put Prince & Thurston in the halves ffs. Slater, Prince & Thurston would be deadly if they could get their combination down pat.

Bird will be in the 11-13 jersey and he thoroughly deserves to be there. He has gone from being a dirty grub to a tough and brilliant footy player in a couple of years, I have nothing but respect for him now. Sure he can get a bit agro but you need that in a side.
I'm still filthy about his head high shots he got away with in Origin 3 last year :evil: He is very good in the Back Row though.

Interestingly there is now a betting market for the Australian Fullback.

Brett Stewart 2.10
Karmichael Hunt 2.50
Billy Slater 3.75
Anthony Minichiello 9.00
Matt Bowen 11.00
Greg Inglis 15.00
Any Other Player 15.00
Luke Patten 26.00

I have a very bad feeling Brett Stewart will be the Australian fullback. He is in form and technically is the incumbent. I would be disgusted but I really see it happening, Hunt is not going amazingly and for some reason Slater since booting Skandalis in the head can't make a rep side.

Active Now

• Organix
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ivanhungryjak
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • Nerd
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Battler
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.