Funny Pictures Thread

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Have pisseed on an electric fence. Do not recommend it.
I have touched one. Twice. There was no sign it was electric and I thought maybe I just pinched a nerve or something so had to check. But what in ****'s name motivated you to piss on one? I'm willing to wager alcohol was involved.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I have touched one. Twice. There was no sign it was electric and I thought maybe I just pinched a nerve or something so had to check. But what in ****'s name motivated you to piss on one? I'm willing to wager alcohol was involved.
It was a fence that ran next to the yard that was turned off if cattle weren't in that paddock. That night there was a 21st birthday for a family member, so there was no cattle, so I assume I was safe. I was not.

Reactions: Tom

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
The thing that gets you is that it pulses. Not your doodle, the electricity in the fence. So you can be touching the fence for a second and think "nah, all good", then your entire body goes WHOMP.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Was tossing up whether to post this or not since yesterday. I'll get round to looking it up later. Maybe this arvo if I manage to get the lawn cut before the rain starts. Otherwise it can wait to Sunday morn. I don't do much Sunday morn.

ivanhungryjak

NRL Captain
Suncorp Stadium
Was tossing up whether to post this or not since yesterday. I'll get round to looking it up later. Maybe this arvo if I manage to get the lawn cut before the rain starts. Otherwise it can wait to Sunday morn. I don't do much Sunday morn.
You don’t want to start the lawn if it’s going to rain. Best leave it for later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter