Funny Pictures Thread

Jason Simmons

NRL Player
Big night! That's in pounds too isn't it? Bar tab over a thousand bucks !
For my 40th, I put on a bash at Bar Pacino. Fantastic view of the Story Bridge, river and all that... About 40 odd friends and younger relatives invited...

I drank all the drinks that night. My missus still gives me grief about it... I had five of their amazing ‘Figa’ cocktails lined up at one point, with one more in my hand and a pint in the other... (I have a mate who thinks the funniest thing on Earth is me getting f*cked up...)

Despite all this, I chose to remain the sole authority for the Bar Manager on the bar tab on my credit card... Anyways, $2389.00 later (for a ‘3hr’ drinks package...)

:argh:

Last edited:

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
For my 40th, I put on a bash at Bar Pacino. Fantastic view of the Story Bridge, river and all that... About 40 odd friends and younger relatives invited...

I drank all the drinks that night. My missus still gives me grief about it... I had five of their amazing ‘Figa’ cocktails lined up at one point, with one more in my hand and a pint in the other... (I have a mate who thinks the funniest thing on Earth is me getting f*cked up...)

Despite all this, I chose to remain the sole authority for the Bar Manager on the bar tab on my credit card... Anyways, $2389.00 later (for a ‘3hr’ drinks package...)

:argh:
Yolo. Yeah, it's only money. As my dearly departed criminal friend said about money "you can always get more". Sounds like a bell ringer of a night. Hope you got photos too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising