Funny Pictures Thread

roo-ted

NRL Player
Like seeing one of those old trampolines that your fingers used to get caught in the springs. Kids today just don't understand our past struggles.
Yes we faced struggles of unthinkable pain of scraped shins and blood blistered fingers from trampoline springs but kids these days will never feel the excitement of opening one of these bad boys up on Christmas morning
Image1564182268.364993.jpg

Attachments

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Like seeing one of those old trampolines that your fingers used to get caught in the springs. Kids today just don't understand our past struggles.
Or how the distance between the springs was the perfect size for one leg. Also, if you're an idiot, you're ending on the ground, none of this fancy net shit.

Reactions: Tom

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
Ever get a shoelace stuck in one of those fuckers? You’ve got a one-way express ticket to Gravel Rash On Your Face while also ending up in a twisted heap with your bike that you can’t disentangle yourself from.

Even more fun fact. With my first car I bolted on those “sports” pedals, managed to get my shoelace stuck on the bolt UNDER the brake pedal while switching from the accelerator. With a corner coming up, after shitting myself, I realised the only way to stop was to mash my left foot on the brakes and squash/perforate my stuck foot. When I got home I limped straight to the bin and threw those Suicide Pedals straight in.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter