Funny Pictures Thread

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
The bad cop thing is grossly unfair in my humble opinion. The overwhelming majority of police are good folk and I'm grateful for their service. I totally understand the way they act in the USA, it's simply down to the fuckheaded notion that their citizens are entitled to waltz around with a device built for one purpose, to dole out death. We have great cops doing a horrendously tough job and an entitled public who find fault as their first course of action.

Cheers to blokes like Jason Simmons. He still is wrong about lot's of shit though🤣

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
The bad cop thing is grossly unfair in my humble opinion. The overwhelming majority of police are good folk and I'm grateful for their service. I totally understand the way they act in the USA, it's simply down to the fuckheaded notion that their citizens are entitled to waltz around with a device built for one purpose, to dole out death. We have great cops doing a horrendously tough job and an entitled public who find fault as their first course of action.

Cheers to blokes like Jason Simmons. He still is wrong about lot's of shit though🤣
Traffic cops are scum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter