Funny Pictures Thread

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
What killed his career? Dissing Em? Cause his track was better than Eminem's rebuttal.
Well I guess his career wasn't really going anywhere to begin with, but he tried to use his beef with Eminem to benefit himself and it didn't really work out, especially in album sales which flunked badly.

I don't see how anyone could think Rap Devil was the better track. He had some nice lines and the beat was good, but it took over a minute just to finally hear a nice line and in the first couple of minutes he calls Eminem old 5 times and throws in a couple of generic ugly disses in there. That track highlighted why MGK isn't as big as he wants to be, it was full of lazy lines and sounded like it was written by a 12 year old. He even seemed to forget a couple of times he was making a diss track,

Even the title Rap Devil and the line, "**** Rap God, I'm the Rap Devil." He didn't really do his homework on that one.

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Well I guess his career wasn't really going anywhere to begin with, but he tried to use his beef with Eminem to benefit himself and it didn't really work out, especially in album sales which flunked badly.

I don't see how anyone could think Rap Devil was the better track. He had some nice lines and the beat was good, but it took over a minute just to finally hear a nice line and in the first couple of minutes he calls Eminem old 5 times and throws in a couple of generic ugly disses in there. That track highlighted why MGK isn't as big as he wants to be, it was full of lazy generic lines and sounded like it was written by a 12 year old.

Even the title Rap Devil and the line, "**** Rap God, I'm the Rap Devil." He didn't really do his homework on that one.
I reckon it was better because it sounded better, and Eminem's sounded like a has been try hard flog.

I love Eminem, but that track sucked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nerd

Twitter