Funny Pictures Thread

Unbreakable

International Rep
Staff
🌏
I reckon it was better because it sounded better, and Eminem's sounded like a has been try hard flog.

I love Eminem, but that track sucked.
I thought they were both good tbh.

Certainly a LOT better than the shit diss tracks Nick Cannon is throwing at Eminem recently.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I reckon it was better because it sounded better, and Eminem's sounded like a has been try hard flog.

I love Eminem, but that track sucked.
What was it you didn’t like about it?

I thought that diss track highlighted how Eminem became such a big name. The play on words and several references made throughout the track were classic Em.

It wasn't his best diss track but when you break it all down and break down the lyrics, I thought it was pretty good.

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Peñíscola
That one at the top took me a while to work out! I'd say 90% of people would have absolutely no idea what it was about. 99%? Maybe...
Aye, I guess if you're not familiar with how they do stuff in the UK (or can't read Scottish in its written form haha) you wouldn't get it.

I remember when I went to England for the first time and found out they have TV licences, it was proper mental!

Browny

State of Origin Captain
Drunk
Aye, I guess if you're not familiar with how they do stuff in the UK (or can't read Scottish in its written form haha) you wouldn't get it.

I remember when I went to England for the first time and found out they have TV licences, it was proper mental!
what is a TV licence?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
what is a TV licence?
In the UK you need to have a TV licence to hook into public TV. They don't run advertising though. They drive around in vans detecting who is getting reception to their property, and fine you.

Apparently you need to be Neckbeard Incel intelligent to understand.
What even does this mean? This sounds like an old man trying to use a current in term, wrongly.

broncos4life

International Rep
Brisbane
In the UK you need to have a TV licence to hook into public TV. They don't run advertising though. They drive around in vans detecting who is getting reception to their property, and fine you
Holy shit, that sounds crazy. And so they don’t have ads on public tv over there?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Holy shit, that sounds crazy. And so they don’t have ads on public tv over there?

I think some have a few ads, BBC doesn't, and they might only be at the end of a show when they do have them. I don't know the rules inside an out, but I know you gotta have a TV licence.

You can save money and get a black and white TV licence instead of colour TV.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
What even does this mean? This sounds like an old man trying to use a current in term, wrongly.
It doesn't take much to decipher "If you don't have a TV, why do you have an aerial", "Just because I have milk doesn't mean I have a cow".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.