OFFICIAL Gamble re-signs

Center is a really difficult position to defend in, and Gamble isnt a great defender. Gamble is a 6, thats his position. I think he would be a waste at 14 as he would offer no impact off the bench. He's a starting 6 or he isnt in the side next year.
Correct

So doesn’t this mean that Kotoni will be better defending at 5/8 with the help around him since defending in the center is so difficult?

I think Gamble could be our 5/8 moving forward, why not?

There's no Darren Lockyer's doing the rounds in the ISC, we need some effort players. He's certainly showed plenty of that with some nice ballplaying and kicks to go with it.

The "in your face" stuff that he does too, as a fan you love but I have no doubt opposition fans hate it.

I think Gamble could be our 5/8 moving forward, why not?

There's no Darren Lockyer's doing the rounds in the ISC, we need some effort players. He's certainly showed plenty of that with some nice ballplaying and kicks to go with it.

The "in your face" stuff that he does too, as a fan you love but I have no doubt opposition fans hate it.
More time playing nrl will only make gamble better he seems like the type of bloke who wants to improve. he's not on big money either and knows how hard it is to crack the top grade so he's got plenty of motivation.
For staggs to really work at 6 we need a 1 that can ball play. I'd be keeping staggs in the centres and gambles job at 6 is get him and herbie good early ball. Like what finch was brought to Melbourne for to get inglis the ball when he wanted it.
I'm really unsure how brenko is going to go he's really struggled for form most of his career.

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  • Galah
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.