Game 2 - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamou's debut last match was better.

Easily some of the best Origin nights of my life. QLD had the momentuem and NSW were backpeddeling but they showed that true origin grit. Praise to both teams what a brilliant game of Rugby League they turned in a fine show for the sell out crowd. What a game!!!!!!!!!! Robbie Farah, certainly you've made the NSW no9 jersey you're own. Can't wait to get to work tommorow LOL.

NEW SOUTH WELSHMEN

We would've won with Lockyer. Had plenty of opportunities.

We would've won with Lockyer. Had plenty of opportunities.

I agree. Just didn't have that polished finish he would stamp on it. I am surprised that we got a 20 metre tap when Jennings knocked the ball out of Tate's hands. I thought it was going to be a drop out. Either way that saved the day.

I agree. Just didn't have that polished finish he would stamp on it. I am surprised that we got a 20 metre tap when Jennings knocked the ball out of Tate's hands. I thought it was going to be a drop out. Either way that saved the day.

Yeah i also thought that should've been a NSW line dropout ??

NSW didnt need the refs to beat QLD....we beat ourselves. Worse attacking game by us in ages....bring on Suncorp and a nice dry track.

Queensland had barely any momentum and when we had it, slugs like Taylor and Hodgo let us down.

I'm being harsh singling them out as the blame extends beyond them. Needless to say, I reckon we'll be right.

Credit to Scott & Shillo who I thought were good upfront for us & Cronk minus the costly sin bin was our best I thought. So many game changing moments from him.

And yeah Twiz it should have been. I thought Hodges first knock on was tough too, looked like it came off of Pearce's hand forward first but refs. didn't really favour any side. Queensland got a few calls there way.

Even though we lost it was one of the best origin games in a while. Nail biting game the whole way through.

Farah proved that Ennis is a media hyped myth. Taylor was fairly useless.

I hope Parker's injury isn't too serious.

Bring on game 3. I would have the same team foe both sides of but even though I would prefer Parker over Taylor it won't happen.

Swap Taylor for Thaiday (or anyone else) and we are good to go.

We were superior once Cronk got back on and had things gone slightly different we win. First half was even except for errors and a 4-2 penalty count which led to NSW's territory advantage. We also had a lot of guys hurt during the match Slater, Hodges, Tate and Harrison all got hurt and toughed it out. Sin binning was the difference, right decision by the refs but it killed us they scored 10-0 during the period. Very confident we will win in Brisbane if we hold the ball, there halves were quiet again and still look scared. Outside of that 10 minutes after halftime we were better and stats show that.

Smith easily our best. Slater on one leg. Tate on 1 1/2. I'm confident for game 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • pennywisealfie
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  • Waynesaurus
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.