Game 2 - Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thurston just doesn't miss with the boot. 4 point game.

What a great kick to convert from JT.

Well, the one consolation is that we were bloody horrible and still only lost by a fingernail.

Full credit to the blues, we were outplayed and they deserved their win, this will make for an excellent decider at suncorp stadium.

NSW deserved it. Great game.

From a Broncos perspective.. disappointed.

66 tackles by Farah. Impressive and I bet 65 of them involved grubby face rubbing.

****ing refs ****ing touchies ****ing video ref....we were robbed!!!! Is that how its supposed go Rocky?

Was Thurston drunk? I haven't seen such a disjointed performance in a long time.

For 60 mins it looked like they'd all been having stilnox and red bulls during camp again.

We surely can't play that badly three games in a row, some worrying signs there but NSW only managed to beat us by 4 points

Yep, Blues the better side.

Can't knock the Maroons performance. They were out on their feet and had they won it would have been one of the great victories. The fact we brought the game into a contest after that 12 point period speaks volumes.

Bring on Suncorp!

Oh and f**k Coal Train off.

Did NSW win? Oh they must have, Zalami is answering his phone and is on BHQ.

Was Thurston drunk? I haven't seen such a disjointed performance in a long time.

For 60 mins it looked like they'd all been having stilnox and red bulls during camp again.

We surely can't play that badly three games in a row, some worrying signs there but NSW only managed to beat us by 4 points

Provided THurston doesn't have as big a shocker in 3 weeks time, and injuries are more kind to us, we'll win comfortably. Pearce and Carney will be retained, but they are useless. Carney's one linebreak doesn't excuse the rest of the mediocrity IMO.

As much as i hate Farah, 66 tackles is a top effort.

Well played NSW, you certainly lifted tonight and deserved your win.

We were very scrappy tonight, even go so far as to say we were unorganised a fair bit.

We'll really need to lift a hell of a lot if we're to win game 3.... NSW are on a bit of a roll now

Grant was good. QLD were shit. Bring on the decider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.