vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, with the announcement this morning that Parker will retire at the end of the season, you would have to think that NSW are no chance of winning this game now.

QLD will want to send him out a winner at Suncorp.

Last edited:
I was watching SoO3 again from last year, and Parker was absolutely fucknig killing it in that game. Hope more of the same.

Last edited:
Just sorted out a couple of tickets for a mate and I. Pumped!

Well, with the announcement this morning that Parker will retire at the end of the season, you would have to think that NSW are no chance of winning this game now.

QLD will want to send him out a winner at Suncorp.

Everybody said that it was impossible for Mal to go out a loser in a decider at Lang Park. But it happened.

Everybody said that it was impossible for Mal to go out a loser in a decider at Lang Park. But it happened.

There is a difference there.

NSW were actually good back then.

Agree with [MENTION=8536]Super Freak[/MENTION], QLD will shit this in.

Blow them off the park inside 40 minutes just like Game 3, 2011 & 2015.

Boys are at Lang Park for Captain's Run. Starting soon.

Ch10 news said while NSW were doing their captain's run at Lang Park today highlights of our 10 year dominance were playing on the big screen. Didn't say who organised it though. Them for motivation or us to rub it in?

I would say it's more of an intimidation tactic.

QLD reminding them of just how dominant they are. Hopefully, the new guys in the NSW squad shit their pants.

Hoping we were rubbing it in personally. Solid burn

Ch10 news said while NSW were doing their captain's run at Lang Park today highlights of our 10 year dominance were playing on the big screen. Didn't say who organised it though. Them for motivation or us to rub it in?

FOGS lunch was on.

The plaques out the front are all clean and new and up to date as of today.

The guys stopped and had a look today. Oates got to stand for a minute and see his name on the ground.

To win at Lang Park New South Wales have to change their thinking, they haven’t scored more than 12 points in the last four games at Lang Park. New South Wales need to play footy they need to change direction and offload and test Queensland’s defence.

They scraped, clawed and bored their way to a win in 2014 but you can’t do that every time. You aren’t going to hold this Queensland side to 4 too often. They just pick big bodies and run straight and Queensland eat it up. There is no test in that.

They had all the field position and all the running in the first game and Queensland held on and defended like demons.

Queensland have averaged 17.5 the last 10 Origin games.
New South Wales averaged 10.2 the last 10 Origin games.

At Lang Park last 10 games.

Queensland 28.5
New South Wales 11

To beat this side throw something at them; play football at them and make them think. You’re not challenging them or putting them under pressure by running at them straight for four then a block play -Queensland don’t have to change anything; defend and when you get a chance take it- that’s what they’ve done for 10 years.

I called the first game (<8pt margin, both teams under 20pts) so I'm having another go tonight.

QLD by 8; both teams 16 points +. A far more open game. The 10m will be 15m most of the game. Refs will give the Blues the rub of the green due to Daley's complaints, despite the crowd. QLD to be on top early, Blues bench swinging it their way midway through the second half. We'll come out of the blocks in the second half and get back in front, then hold it through another fightback to win it.

Although I'd also go with Robbie O'Davis' prediction of another shellacking........that sounds far better than my prediction tbh :takdir:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.