LIVE Game 2 - QLD vs NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clintos

NRL Captain
Around
I love that Broncoman is just being bitter now NSW have lost. Typical classless NSW behaviour.

I suppose it's better than last year when he just went MIA in shame.

NSW did play very well tonight. Lacked experience, and I think that's the difference. You can't attempt to copy QLD's experience. Should be picking a team of youthful exuberance.

If they don't pick Tedesco, Cartwright etc next game then there's something seriously wrong with them. Apart from being NSWankers of course.

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Out there somewhere
I love that Broncoman is just being bitter now NSW have lost. Typical classless NSW behaviour.

I suppose it's better than last year when he just went MIA in shame.

NSW did play very well tonight. Lacked experience, and I think that's the difference. You can't attempt to copy QLD's experience. Should be picking a team of youthful exuberance.

If they don't pick Tedesco, Cartwright etc next game then there's something seriously wrong with them. Apart from being NSWankers of course.
Well Queensland have built their dynasty around the best players of our time and that was evident tonight.

Queensland have a bit of a way to go when talking of class.

Tera

NRL Player
Who got MoTM? Melbourne coverage went straight from full-time to the fucking AFL footy show......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter