Game 2 - QLD vs NSW

Status
Not open for further replies.
nsw are there own worst enemy think they have been the better side by far this game. and they were better side most of night in game 1 to. its only matter of time before it all clicks for them

nsw are there own worst enemy think they have been the better side by far this game. and they were better side most of night in game 1 to. its only matter of time before it all clicks for them
NSW are better than last game, but they have to be.

very poor play rthere have gifted nsw one last shot this half

And baloney responds in kind

Wait... Since Jennings dropped it into O'Neil, then regathered,shouldnt it of been called back?

Suck it NSW

Only if Qld knock-on or infringe. O'Neil didn't play at it. Play on.

Haha, I love how Fatty keeps making wisecracks in commentary.

Maloney has been rocks and diamonds tonight.

Fifita is a fucking dog.

Anyone else see Fifita giving Lillyman a whack with his forearm when he was packed down for the scrum after the Bird mistake? He's a big strong man!

its wierd its like kevie has put a lot more effort into defense then meninga normally does. so far this series our attack is the worst i think i can ever remember during the 11 year reign

Last edited:
QLD throw one and do the same thing and it's called passion and showing pride for your state. NSW do and they deserve to killed publicly. Double standards kids. There grown men not divas from QLD

lol over reactive much?

Someone needs to smash fafita. He's such a scummy player.

qld are gonna have to really put out some attack second half. because nsw are bound to score at least a couple. they have been slicing throuhg the middle all night they just cant fund that last pass but it will come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Morkel
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Waynesaurus
  • Ras
  • Strop
  • broncos4life
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.